• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

endofdays

Mar 7, 2022
I am desperately trying to find a way to ctb as I can now longer endure life. I fear I am going to have to use hanging but when I attempted this previously it was excruciatingly painful. I tried both partial and full suspension but didn't get anywhere. Does anyone know how to make it less painful? I fear I am doing it incorrectly or than it will not work even if I did a way to l endure the pain. My alternative is to use a ligature. I tried previously with a cable tie but could not quite get it tight enough. It was also very painful but was more about the laboured sound of my breathing. Can anyone suggest a way to take the final step with this or how it would work. I am desperate to go but do not want to fail. I am worried cable tie will leave me in vegetative state rather then let me go but is the method I have come closest to success with. Please help I desperately need to go.
I have no access to drugs to help this process. I considered N but don't think it is viable to. Obtain, I think it will get stopped at the border and there is no way to obtain SN here in the UK.

Reactions: Forever_Hopeless and 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Where are you putting the rope on your neck? You want it at the top right under your chin. Also get the rope as tight as possible around your neck before you let your weight down on it. You'll still be able to breathe however it's going to be uncomfortable but I wouldn't say very painful. It's psychologically more painful then physically.

E

endofdays

Mar 7, 2022
I had the rope right up under my chin and tried with it on both the left and the right.
I have tried compressing booth. Sides of my neck manually but all this does is make me feel sick. I stopped off the box I was using and my feet just reach to the ground but still extreme pressure on my neck which made me step back up. Can't seem to get this right at all so scared to try again due to level of pain.

Reactions: AnestheticVoid
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
All I can suggest is to check out the resources and any related topics that may already be posted here. And my personal bad suggestion of trying to reframe how you consider it. I often think I deserve pain, thus the rope causing me pain is intended and wanted. Of course, then it'll more likely just be self harm than anything successful, but could help you get used to it a bit and maybe help with fear. Best wishes whatever you decide to do going forward.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I had the rope right up under my chin and tried with it on both the left and the right.
I have tried compressing booth. Sides of my neck manually but all this does is make me feel sick. I stopped off the box I was using and my feet just reach to the ground but still extreme pressure on my neck which made me step back up. Can't seem to get this right at all so scared to try again due to level of pain.
The trick is to have your feet off the floor. You will only have a few seconds to worry about it.

Reactions: 54378, SenseOfLoss, CloseFriendofCamus and 3 others
W

wanttheend

Mar 12, 2022
just remember even if it is a bit painful it will all be over in about 15 seconds. Then eternal rest

Reactions: 54378, skylarwhiteyo104781, SenseOfLoss and 2 others
E

endofdays

Mar 7, 2022
Thanks for previous advice. Think I might try compression as described in Five Last Acts prior to hanging, it seems to work fairly quickly. Compression should loose consciousness then hanging should ensure final exit. Will be tricky to get both ligatures round my neck at the same time but hopefully will find a way.