• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I have a close online friend whom I strongly suspect may have committed suicide. He told me he was going to commit suicide, and he hasn't been responding to my messages or answering any of my calls.
I know his full name and I know he lives in Vienna. If anyone from Austria knows how to look up obituaries, it would be appreciated. If he is really dead, I just need to know for sure to get final closure. Not knowing is tearing me apart.

• Aww..
Reactions: Baskol1 and Kikoo Loool
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
Google "Todesanzeigen Österreich" or "Parten Österreich" for obituaries. One website that lists them is https://aspetos.com/at/parten it's not a centralized service so just a tiny fraction of people that die will appear in one online

Reactions: Baskol1, Kikoo Loool and ScorpiusDragon
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Have you had any confirmation?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Baskol1