• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VikingWinger

VikingWinger

Lost soul
Mar 26, 2019
I'm planning to travel far away before ctb and will probably be presumed missing. I'll warn the ones I care about and say that I'm heading on a trip, but nothing more than that. Don't have the stomach to say I'm gonna travel to kill myself. I'd rather disappear.

Reactions: limelight and Circles
LilAddy

LilAddy

Apr 8, 2019
I will be assuming you would remove any items that may connect to your identity like cards/electronic devices/license/passport. It will be harder for them to identify you. Then again it does depend if it is released into the news and somehow traced back to where you are from.

Of course you wouldn't say where you are going.

Reactions: Broken
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Identification through dental records seems possible long after the rest of a body has deteriorated, although I have no idea how that works or what the process is.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah I wouldn't operate on the premise of being unidentifiable. People have been ID'ed decades after their death and we're only going to get better at it as technology advances.

Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Yeah I wouldn't operate on the premise of being unidentifiable. People have been ID'ed decades after their death and we're only going to get better at it as technology advances.
Got to agree you better of trying to find a place no one ever finds you

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
DNA ensures you will be identifiable for the next few centuries, unless you somehow arrange to have your corpse buried in some substance that completely destroys it all --perhaps quicklime?

I would be surprised if there isn't already a missing person database where families searching for lost members can bank their own DNA in hopes of an eventual match to some otherwise anonymous corpse.

TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
Unless you are dissolved in acid you will be identified one way or another