• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
I also need to know step by step how to make a noose, yes, I am useless at that point

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
There should be a picture floating around here somewhere I saw. Have you tried the search bar or google? I know you can find the answer to the noose question on Google for sure.

onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
There should be a picture floating around here somewhere I saw. Have you tried the search bar or google? I know you can find the answer to the noose question on Google for sure.
i tried on google, but nothing detailed as i would like, but i will research more about

landojustwannactb

landojustwannactb

Apr 29, 2021
I also need to know step by step how to make a noose, yes, I am useless at that point
I dont mean to be a dick but if ure half assed about going then i suggest full suspension. Theres not enough time for u to second guess ur decision g. Trust

xrafinha

xrafinha

Mar 29, 2021
Follows a post by a notorious member of this forum who has done it using partial:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-death-as-evidence-hanging.2978/