• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
I can not commit suicide because I have no will power but I am wanting to and I cannot go on, I need something that's easy, accessible, painless and affordable.. with little effort needed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kassender, Lifeisatrap, ZomGuy and 3 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Supposedly people are dropping like flies with the opioid epidemic, and the media makes it look so easy you could do it by accident, but I guess it depends on access. I'm too socially awkward to maintain contacts for buying drugs, I hate it. So even though it looks like a nice way to go, it's not a realistic option for me.

Reactions: JAG_78, Lifeisatrap, AsexualBarbieBoy and 3 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Sodium nitrite.

Reactions: littlelady774, pleasethistime, Fatality and 2 others
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
The best method is to order N from A if it is possible for you.

I also have no willpower. This is the result of my mental illness. It is hard for me to make decisions: today it seems to me that it is necessary to wait for the opportunity to order N, tomorrow it seems that it is necessary to take SN, the day after tomorrow I think that SN is painful and not reliable enough, and so in a circle. It's disgusting, my life is like a dull movie.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, crea_the_hopeless, Fatality and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
wait I thought N was nembutal, I'm confused.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, crea_the_hopeless, thedutchguy and 1 other person
Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
Mine is too, but I'm hope you're able to come with a decision soon..

The best method is to order N from A if it is possible for you.

I also have no willpower. This is the result of my mental illness. It is hard for me to make decisions: today it seems to me that it is necessary to wait for the opportunity to order N, tomorrow it seems that it is necessary to take SN, the day after tomorrow I think that SN is painful and not reliable enough, and so in a circle. It's disgusting, my life is like a dull movie.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
wait I thought N was nembutal, I'm confused.

N is Nembutal. Alan James is describing his jumbled thinking on account of his mental illness whereby one day he thinks he should take Nembutal, the next day it should be sodium nitrite, the day after he thinks SN won't work well enough and doesn't know what to do next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, crea_the_hopeless and Soul
Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
Supposedly people are dropping like flies with the opioid epidemic, and the media makes it look so easy you could do it by accident, but I guess it depends on access. I'm too socially awkward to maintain contacts for buying drugs, I hate it. So even though it looks like a nice way to go, it's not a realistic option for me.
I don't think it'd be reliable for me either since I know no drug dealers

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Soul
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
It is. Don't be confused - that's my specialty.
then where are we supposed to order it from? I thought that was impossible.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
From A. Check out the Peaceful Pill Handbook for contact information.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Kjo
aquila

aquila

"I'm not here. This isn't happening"
Jun 10, 2019
I can relate to this a lot. I have this problem where if anything bad happens in my life I just sit there doing nothing about it. In any kind of situation I pretty much never initiate things, in the end that makes me very anti-social. Most of the suicide methods require a lot of additional equipment, drugs that are hard to access, and it's really unappealing to me. Anyone heard of 'Aboulia'?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and crea_the_hopeless
D

dousavetheworld

我选择死亡 / Carpe diem
Apr 9, 2019
I too wish that there is an easy way out... my country has a strict rule about importing drugs.

Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
I can relate to this a lot. I have this problem where if anything bad happens in my life I just sit there doing nothing about it. In any kind of situation I pretty much never initiate things, in the end that makes me very anti-social. Most of the suicide methods require a lot of additional equipment, drugs that are hard to access, and it's really unappealing to me. Anyone heard of 'Aboulia'?
What is it

aquila

aquila

"I'm not here. This isn't happening"
Jun 10, 2019
What is it
I am not really good at explaining things, so I'd just recommend google. I think it describes what we might be going through really well

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019

Aboulia or abulia, in neurology, refers to a lack of will or initiative and can be seen as a disorder of diminished motivation (DDM).

Aboulia falls in the middle of the spectrum of diminished motivation, with apathy being less extreme and akinetic mutism being more extreme than aboulia. The condition was originally considered to be a disorder of the will, and aboulic individuals are unable to act or make decisions independently; and their condition may range in severity from subtle to overwhelming. It is also known as Blocq's disease (which also refers to abasia and astasia-abasia).

Reactions: Egddios, Lifeisatrap and Fatality
Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019

Aboulia or abulia, in neurology, refers to a lack of will or initiative and can be seen as a disorder of diminished motivation (DDM).

Aboulia falls in the middle of the spectrum of diminished motivation, with apathy being less extreme and akinetic mutism being more extreme than aboulia. The condition was originally considered to be a disorder of the will, and aboulic individuals are unable to act or make decisions independently; and their condition may range in severity from subtle to overwhelming. It is also known as Blocq's disease (which also refers to abasia and astasia-abasia).
I feel like I could relate with that..

Reactions: Egddios and Lifeisatrap
A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019
Sad that people are dying of accidental fentanyl overdoses when I'd be sooo grateful to have some. It seems like a super peaceful way to go.

Reactions: Egddios, Lifeisatrap, littlelady774 and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Sad that people are dying of accidental fentanyl overdoses when I'd be sooo grateful to have some. It seems like a super peaceful way to go.
Thats interesting. This fentanyl thing.

J

JAG_78

Getting ready
Feb 10, 2019
SN for me. I also have little will power. Also poor concentration & little money to spend.
This is the one for me.

Reactions: AsexualBarbieBoy
S

spiderman_32

Sep 2, 2019
Go to psychotherapy, it will give you willpower to ctb, just dont say that you are making suicidal plans

Reactions: Can'tStandAnymore and Mr2005