• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

people eater 2

people eater 2

Misery Meat
Jan 27, 2022
  1. Anyone will do, be quick please. I can't buy SN, I live with my parents and they would know and suspect if I buy it, please let me know if you have an easy poisoning method

2. (or if it's not a good method, so I can give up on this one)

Conversar em #geral

• Hugs
Reactions: Blondi and ashfall
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Sorry, I don't think there are any good methods of poison that would just be lying about the home. You may need to rethink this.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, _Minsk, LADY007 and 1 other person
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
what chemicals are in your parents home?

also consider that if they are rarely used they may be no longer potent or may have undesirable byproducts, and if they are frequently used then they may be used up before you use thenm as your method

Reactions: Crazy4u and LADY007
orange

orange

Experienced
Nov 19, 2021
Sorry, I don't think there are any good methods of poison that would just be lying about the home. You may need to rethink this.
Agreed, there are cocktails you can do at home but they have a very high chance of not killing you and just fucking you up for life. Would be very irresponsible to advice of anything like this.

• Aww..
Reactions: Crazy4u, people eater 2, Wrennie and 1 other person
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
There wouldn't be any easy ones, I don't think. They'd all be extremely painful and unpleasant, with many being rather slow.

• Hugs
Reactions: callme, people eater 2 and Lost Magic
people eater 2

people eater 2

Misery Meat
Jan 27, 2022
what chemicals are in your parents home?

also consider that if they are rarely used they may be no longer potent or may have undesirable byproducts, and if they are frequently used then they may be used up before you use thenm as your method
i believe it has normal strong cleaning products i could check if you want

I also have my medicines that I take (quetiapine and topiramate) but as I said, overdose is not a good thing, but if together with the products it works I will use

thanks for help =)
Agreed, there are cocktails you can do at home but they have a very high chance of not killing you and just fucking you up for life. Would be very irresponsible to advice of anything like this.
probaly, thanks
yes I agree, I'm just afraid of having another breakdow and making a mistake

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
21stcenturycamus

21stcenturycamus

Sep 6, 2021
There are some cocktails made with a mixture of cleaning products to produce poisonous gasses. However, everyone should consider them with utmost caution as they can harm others that reach the scene. You have to find a way to protect the innocent people who's going to have to interact with your body and surroundings.

• Aww..
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and people eater 2
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
i believe it has normal strong cleaning products i could check if you want

I also have my medicines that I take (quetiapine and topiramate) but as I said, overdose is not a good thing, but if together with the products it works I will use

yes I agree, I'm just afraid of having another breakdow and making a mistake
I don't care either way as to what your findings are, although I would rather you find peace and fulfillment on this earth, I acknowledge that what you do is entirely your choice. Check for yourself. Don't check for me. You're the one planning to potentially ingest these unknown chemicals. At least know what they are before they're in your body.

If you're afraid of making a mistake, then you need to thoroughly research the method you plan to use. Some good resources for learning about chemicals and interactions include MSDS (search online for the name of the chemical), pubchem, drugbank, and research studies related to the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics. Above all, only act if you're sure this is the path you want to take. Impulsivity will result in likely undesirable outcomes.

• Hugs
Reactions: people eater 2
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Its sad but suicide isn't easy, at least if you want to succeed and not end up in ER, please take care, i can't stress enough how easy it is to fuck everything permanently up.

Reactions: albino_elk