• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
I'm thinking about ctb'ing with H2S, using this video as a guide.

However, if I'm going to be out somewhere without access to some sort of heat producer, (because that's just how bad my situation is currently) I'd need to get crafty.

I'm very certain about my decision; therapy has done nothing but disappoint me, and so have my IRLs who claim to have been "supporting" me ever since I made the grave mistake of opening up to them. All they've done is tell me the equivalent of "you sad? just don't be." over and over expecting that to cure my incredible suicidality. I've tried antidepressants, too, and those haven't worked at all. Happiness is probably a myth for people like me who deserve nothing but the very worst this world can put forth.

Any pointers or tips are highly appreciated.

All I need is an escape, a way out from this cruel and miserable reality. I'm done with this life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lammpz, certified_idiot, UnwillingSavior and 4 others
nightmare_moon

nightmare_moon

🌌 Pernicious Nightbringer 🌌
Dec 7, 2023
I'm sorry about your situation, you really deserved better from those you've trusted. You can get hot plates for pretty cheap if I remember correctly, I hope you can find peace.

• Love
Reactions: KuroiSH
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
I'm thinking about ctb'ing with H2S, using this video as a guide.
I think, some amount of SO2 can be produced with that method due to co-hydrolysis of AlCl3 with Na2SO3

2 AlCl3 + 3 Na2SO3 + 6 H2O = 6 NaCl + 2 Al(OH)3 + 3 H2SO3
H2SO3 = H2O + SO2

although it can be smaller than with HCl, because some part of SO3-2 ions will be bound to Al+3.

If you could obtain aluminium powder instead of foil, producing H2S would be much more easy, because Al2S3 can be produced by burning Al with S then.
However, if I'm going to be out somewhere without access to some sort of heat producer, (because that's just how bad my situation is currently) I'd need to get crafty.
A butane torch would be handy. If you can't obtain such a thing, a simple lighter for smokers can be used instead, although it would be less convenient because of overheating. You can use several lighters, swapping them when the current one becomes too hot.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and KuroiSH
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Purely for research purposes I will post this here; http://terminal-decision.com/methods/gases-co2-helium-h2s-etc/hydrogen-sulfide-h2s/

Means:
  • * Source of sulfur, like liquid (!) "lime sulfur" (insecticide spray in hardware store), of course not a closed spray can.
  • * Acid, like Hydrochloric acid (salt acid, "HCl") from a hardware store, or sulfuric acid.
  • * Bucket.
  • * Duct tape.
  • * Maybe Liquid-proof tarp (tarpaulin, persenning…) to protect the floor or car.
  • * Bedroom, small room, automobile or tent.
  • * Warning notice (look at "Media").
  • * Maybe a Suicide Note (gladly also here public in the "Suicide Bulletin" in "Message Board").
  • * Mention this website is welcome (look at "Media").
Procedure:
  1. Attach a visible warning outside the room or behind the car windows (look at "Media")!
  2. Adhesive doors, windows and vents (often present in the bathroom and WC) leakproof.
  3. Maybe place a suicide note, and gladly a reference to this website beside yourself (look at "Media").
  4. To protect the flat or car etc., place the tarp at the ground or in the co-driver leag area (see the video).
  5. Fill the acid into the bucket, and close the bottle. Prevent a fall over of the bucket, at onset of unconsciousness (mess for the landlord, family etc.).For example, lie face down over the edge on a bed, bucket at the ground.Or in a Car, place the bucket in the co-driver leg area and perhaps, fasten your seat belt ("safety first"…).
  6. Breathing in, hold the breath, and mix the liquid lime sulfur in the bucket. For simplicity, the drop the bottle in the bucket. Maybe, you have no time to close and put away the bottle. Because, the unconsciousness and death could occur very quickly. Wait for enough gas, then exhale to the side, and take a deep breath.

Hint:
Attach the warning not at the outer appartment or house door. Perhaps at night. You could be found too early. If you live alone, and nobody will find you, then use a delayed email delivery (like http://after.me/), or send a paper letter. If you like, you can search a person (look at "Message Board") who is filming the fire department or hazmat team. This person may also hide cameras in apartment (If the person still has access thereafter), hallway etc..

• Love
Reactions: Dida and KuroiSH
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

Mar 29, 2023
Thanks so much to all of you for your help.
If you could obtain aluminium powder instead of foil, producing H2S would be much more easy, because Al2S3 can be produced by burning Al with S then.
If I could somehow procure aluminium powder, what would be the new procedure to produce H2S?

I assume it'd be somewhat similar, right?

Also, how many lighters would you reccomend?
Purely for research purposes I will post this here; http://terminal-decision.com/methods/gases-co2-helium-h2s-etc/hydrogen-sulfide-h2s/

Means:
  • * Source of sulfur, like liquid (!) "lime sulfur" (insecticide spray in hardware store), of course not a closed spray can.
  • * Acid, like Hydrochloric acid (salt acid, "HCl") from a hardware store, or sulfuric acid.
  • * Bucket.
  • * Duct tape.
  • * Maybe Liquid-proof tarp (tarpaulin, persenning…) to protect the floor or car.
  • * Bedroom, small room, automobile or tent.
  • * Warning notice (look at "Media").
  • * Maybe a Suicide Note (gladly also here public in the "Suicide Bulletin" in "Message Board").
  • * Mention this website is welcome (look at "Media").
Procedure:
  1. Attach a visible warning outside the room or behind the car windows (look at "Media")!
  2. Adhesive doors, windows and vents (often present in the bathroom and WC) leakproof.
  3. Maybe place a suicide note, and gladly a reference to this website beside yourself (look at "Media").
  4. To protect the flat or car etc., place the tarp at the ground or in the co-driver leag area (see the video).
  5. Fill the acid into the bucket, and close the bottle. Prevent a fall over of the bucket, at onset of unconsciousness (mess for the landlord, family etc.).For example, lie face down over the edge on a bed, bucket at the ground.Or in a Car, place the bucket in the co-driver leg area and perhaps, fasten your seat belt ("safety first"…).
  6. Breathing in, hold the breath, and mix the liquid lime sulfur in the bucket. For simplicity, the drop the bottle in the bucket. Maybe, you have no time to close and put away the bottle. Because, the unconsciousness and death could occur very quickly. Wait for enough gas, then exhale to the side, and take a deep breath.

Hint:
Attach the warning not at the outer appartment or house door. Perhaps at night. You could be found too early. If you live alone, and nobody will find you, then use a delayed email delivery (like http://after.me/), or send a paper letter. If you like, you can search a person (look at "Message Board") who is filming the fire department or hazmat team. This person may also hide cameras in apartment (If the person still has access thereafter), hallway etc..
Thank you. Like other people, I'd like as little collateral damage as possible, so this really helps.

Last edited:
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023

Attachments

• hydrogensulfidesuicide2.png
    hydrogensulfidesuicide2.png
    353.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231211_124412.jpg
    20231211_124412.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 2023_12_11_12.48.44.jpg
    2023_12_11_12.48.44.jpg
    854.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
I am so sorry that life has hurt you. I'm sorry that the people you call friends didn't give you the support and comfort you need. You deserve happiness, and I'm sorry you feel like you don't.

I can't give advice about your chosen method beyond what was given, but I hope you find peace. If you ever need to talk my DMs are open.

• Love
Reactions: Abyssal and KuroiSH
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
If I could somehow procure aluminium powder, what would be the new procedure to produce H2S?

• Love
D

Dida

Apr 15, 2019
If you have no car, I assume this method wouldn't be useful?

• Love
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
If you have no car, I assume this method wouldn't be useful?
You can make a sealed exit bag with H2S (collect H2S in a plastic bag, put the bag over the head while holding breath, seal it around the neck, and resume breathing).

• Love
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

Mar 29, 2023

Thank you.

After I pour the water into the solution, should I take a deep breath and hope for the best? Or is there anything else I should do, like waiting a little bit?

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
After I pour the water into the solution, should I take a deep breath and hope for the best? Or is there anything else I should do, like waiting a little bit?
That depends on the chosen strategy. I wouldn't try to fill an entire car, because this would require a greater amount of reagents and more time to complete.

The most reliable and quickest method I can think of is inhalation from a sealed plastic bag.

This video shows how to collect carbon dioxide in a rubber balloon. The same approach can be used to collect H2S in a plastic bag.

The chosen plastic bag should be large enough to cover your head and neck, so it could be sealed using something like a vinyl insulating tape. The chemical reaction of Al2S3 and water can be done in a transparent glass/plastic bottle.

When the reaction starts, you quickly put the bag on the neck of the bottle, isolate it with a single or double layer of the insulating tape (the end of the insulating tape should be left detached, so it could be quickly removed later), leave the dangerous area and watch over the reaction from a safe distance (3 - 4 meters) where you don't feel the smell of H2S.

2 minutes should be enough for collecting a sufficient amount of gas. When you feel that you're ready to go, hyperventilate during half a minute (you will be able to hold your breath longer after hyperventilation), stop breathing when your lungs are nearly half filled with air, and perform the following steps without breathing as fast as you can: unseal the bag, trying to avoid releasing large amounts of H2S from it into the ambient atmosphere, close your eyes (H2S can be irritating), put the bag over the head, seal the bag around the neck with the prepared insulating tape. Resume breathing when you have at least 5 layers of insulating tape around the neck. If you can hold your breath longer, you can wrap more layers for greater reliability.

Holding breath probably won't save you from feeling the smell of rotten eggs (you could reduce it by exhaling residual air from the lungs slowly), but this should prevent premature knockout before reliable isolation will be achieved.

When you resume breathing, you probably will lose consciousness within 10 - 15 seconds (after feeling the smell of rotten eggs turning into sickeningly sweet odor), cease to breathe due to respiratory arrest within 1 minute, and die within 3 minutes.

Last edited:
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

Mar 29, 2023
That depends on the chosen strategy. I wouldn't try to fill an entire car, because this would require a greater amount of reagents and more time to complete.

The most reliable and quickest method I can think of is inhalation from a sealed plastic bag.

This video shows how to collect carbon dioxide in a rubber balloon. The same approach can be used to collect H2S in a plastic bag.

The chosen plastic bag should be large enough to cover your head and neck, so it could be sealed using something like a vinyl insulating tape. The chemical reaction of Al2S3 and water can be done in a transparent glass/plastic bottle.

When the reaction starts, you quickly put the bag on the neck of the bottle, isolate it with a single or double layer of the insulating tape (the end of the insulating tape should be left detached, so it could be quickly removed later), leave the dangerous area and watch over the reaction from a safe distance (3 - 4 meters) where you don't feel the smell of H2S.

2 minutes should be enough for collecting a sufficient amount of gas. When you feel that you're ready to go, hyperventilate during half a minute (you will be able to hold your breath longer after hyperventilation), stop breathing when your lungs are nearly half filled with air, and perform the following steps without breathing as fast as you can: unseal the bag, trying to avoid releasing large amounts of H2S from it into the ambient atmosphere, close your eyes (H2S can be irritating), put the bag over the head, seal the bag around the neck with the prepared insulating tape. Resume breathing when you have at least 5 layers of insulating tape around the neck. If you can hold your breath longer, you can wrap more layers for greater reliability.

Holding breath probably won't save you from feeling the smell of rotten eggs (you could reduce it by exhaling residual air from the lungs slowly), but this should prevent premature knockout before reliable isolation will be achieved.

When you resume breathing, you probably will lose consciousness within 10 - 15 seconds (after feeling the smell of rotten eggs turning into sickeningly sweet odor), cease to breathe due to respiratory arrest within 1 minute, and die within 3 minutes.
Suppose I have access to a small room, around the size of a bathroom stall. Would it still be necessary to collect the H2S in the bag, and the insulating tape? I feel like in such a small enclosed space, it would be concentrated much faster. Of course, I'm not the expert, so you tell me if there's anything wrong with this. I appreciate you a lot for helping me figure out the inner workings for this. I flunked chemistry in high school. It's ironic chemistry is going to be my escape from this world, isn't it...?
That video is too complicated , you just need a sulfur source and acid source.

Mix it in a bucket and that's it, if you have a car , you will go quick.

What are the lethal doses I would have to mix in order to produce sufficient H2S to kill me? I don't want to produce anything other than H2S by causing a chemical imbalance.

Last edited:
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Suppose I have access to a small room, around the size of a bathroom stall.
If you're going to create a gas chamber out of a room, it probably will be a big pain in the ass for people who would have to deal with that mess later. This option shall not be used if there are any neighbours nearby.
Would it still be necessary to collect the H2S in the bag, and the insulating tape?
No reasons to use bags if you intend to fill an entire room.
I feel like in such a small enclosed space, it would be concentrated much faster.
If your room is 2m x 2m x 2.5m, then its volume is 10 cubic meters (10000 liters). The volume of a suitable plastic bag is 15 - 20 liters, that is, nearly 500 times smaller.

The concentration of H2S required for rapid knockout and death is 1000 ppm (0.1% or 1:1000), so you'd need approximately 10 liters of H2S per 10 cubic meters of space or 0.02 liters of H2S per 20 liters of space.

Leaks of H2S into ambient atmosphere during manipulations with the bag and further inhalation of the gas from the bag can reduce the initial concentration, so you'd need about maybe 10x more gas than 0.02 L for maintaining concentration above 1000 ppm inside the bag reliably. Nevertheless, 0.2 L is still a much smaller volume than 10 L. I think, it should be obvious which volume is more easy to fill quickly.

0.2 L of gas is nearly 0.01 mol, so you'd need 0.01/3 mol of Al2S3 (0.01/3 mol * 150 g/mol = 0.5 g)
10 L of gas is nearly 0.5 mol, so you'd need 0.5/3 mol of Al2S3 (0.5/3 mol * 150 g/mol = 25 g)

Burning Al with S in presence of atmospheric oxygen produces a lot of Al2O3 and SO2 in addition to Al2S3:

2 Al + 3 S = Al2S3
4 Al + 3 O2 = 2 Al2O3
S + O2 = SO2

I would assume that the percent of useful Al2S3 in the resulting mixture (Al2S3 + Al + Al2O3 + random garbage) is somewhere between 20% and 90%. Besides, the reaction of Al2S3 with water can be slow after consuming 80 - 90% of the salt. A tablespoon of the mixture should be sufficient for producing a foolproof amount of H2S sufficient for killing by inhalation from a plastic bag.

In case of filling a room, impurities in Al2S3 play a big role, because you may need much more substance for reliability which imposes high risks on other people.

What are the lethal doses I would have to mix in order to produce sufficient H2S to kill me? I don't want to produce anything other than H2S by causing a chemical imbalance.
When using FeS + 2 HCl = FeCl2 + H2S, you'd need approximately

for sealed plastic bag:

teaspoon of FeS + 30-50 ml of 15-20% hydrochloric acid for quick outcome (concentrated HCl should be diluted before use, because it emits too much acidic fumes);

for sealed room:

2x .. 3x (Volume of the room in cubic meters) / 22.4 L/mol * 88 g/mol g of FeS,
2x .. 5x (Volume of the room in cubic meters) / 22.4 L/mol * 36.5 g/mol * 2 / (mass percent of HCl / 100%) / (density of HCl acid in g/mL) mL of hydrochloric acid.

Last edited:
  • Love
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

Mar 29, 2023
If you're going to create a gas chamber out of a room, it probably will be a big pain in the ass for people who would have to deal with that mess later. This option shall not be used if there are any neighbours nearby.

No reasons to use bags if you intend to fill an entire room.

If your room is 2m x 2m x 2.5m, then its volume is 10 cubic meters (10000 liters). The volume of a suitable plastic bag is 15 - 20 liters, that is, nearly 500 times smaller.

The concentration of H2S required for rapid knockout and death is 1000 ppm (0.1% or 1:1000), so you'd need approximately 10 liters of H2S per 10 cubic meters of space or 0.02 liters of H2S per 20 liters of space.

Leaks of H2S into ambient atmosphere during manipulations with the bag and further inhalation of the gas from the bag can reduce the initial concentration, so you'd need about maybe 10x more gas than 0.02 L for maintaining concentration above 1000 ppm inside the bag reliably. Nevertheless, 0.2 L is still a much smaller volume than 10 L. I think, it should be obvious which volume is more easy to fill quickly.

0.2 L of gas is nearly 0.01 mol, so you'd need 0.01/3 mol of Al2S3 (0.01/3 mol * 150 g/mol = 0.5 g)
10 L of gas is nearly 0.5 mol, so you'd need 0.5/3 mol of Al2S3 (0.5/3 mol * 150 g/mol = 25 g)

Burning Al with S in presence of atmospheric oxygen produces a lot of Al2O3 and SO2 in addition to Al2S3:

2 Al + 3 S = Al2S3
4 Al + 3 O2 = 2 Al2O3
S + O2 = SO2

I would assume that the percent of useful Al2S3 in the resulting mixture (Al2S3 + Al + Al2O3 + random garbage) is somewhere between 20% and 90%. Besides, the reaction of Al2S3 with water can be slow after consuming 80 - 90% of the salt. A tablespoon of the mixture should be sufficient for producing a foolproof amount of H2S sufficient for killing by inhalation from a plastic bag.

In case of filling a room, impurities in Al2S3 play a big role, because you may need much more substance for reliability which imposes high risks on other people.

When using FeS + 2 HCl = FeCl2 + H2S, you'd need approximately

for sealed plastic bag:

teaspoon of FeS + 30-50 ml of 15-20% hydrochloric acid for quick outcome (concentrated HCl should be diluted before use, because it emits too much acidic fumes);

for sealed room:

2x .. 3x (Volume of the room in cubic meters) / 22.4 L/mol * 88 g/mol g of FeS,
2x .. 5x (Volume of the room in cubic meters) / 22.4 L/mol * 36.5 g/mol * 2 / (mass percent of HCl / 100%) / (density of HCl acid in g/mL) mL of hydrochloric acid.
So, in short, the bag is the better choice, for convenience reasons, and also to avoid major collateral damage, right?

How do you recommend I make the Al2S3? As in, what container should I use? Also, another question. how many ml of water should I pour into the completed solution, provided I use the bag method?

Again, thanks for helping me.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
So, in short, the bag is the better choice, for convenience reasons, and also to avoid major collateral damage, right?
It requires a smaller amount of reagents, doesn't need complex calculations (you can rely on rough estimations), causes unconsciousness and death faster and more reliably, and presents a smaller danger to other people (because of smaller amount of produced toxic gas).
How do you recommend I make the Al2S3?
Outside of home with no people around. A lot of sulfur dioxide will be produced in the process of burning the mixture (like burning 100 - 1000 matches), and you wouldn't want to inhale it.
As in, what container should I use?
Some people burn the mixture just on the ground.

But you could use some vessel that can sustain high temperatures without melting or burning to reduce oxidizing the reagents by O2. Ceramic or iron materials are good enough.
Also, another question. how many ml of water should I pour into the completed solution, provided I use the bag method?
20 mL would be more than enough. Adding more water than needed is not harmful. I'd rather pay attention to the free space inside the vessel. It shouldn't be too large, so H2S would be effectively released into the bag, but it also makes sense to reserve 2 - 3 cm above the water for possible elevation of water level caused by bubbles.

Last edited: