• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
I read up on google you can buy a helium tank at party city , so it's accessible.. I think I'll go for that method, I'll save up my money to buy myself a tank but I'm unsure on what I do after that ? I just heard someone talking about the method on another website and I'm hoping someone can provide me information please and where I would do it ?

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I've read and saw a lot of YT videos on helium / hood failures. The helium they sell is not pure. They started diluting it some time ago since it became widely known people used it to CTB. Nitrogen seems to be more affective with a scuba mask / supplied air respirator.

If you want information its probably best to search the threads.

Reactions: Soul and Fatality
Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
I've read and saw a lot of YT videos on helium / hood failures. The helium they sell is not pure. They started diluting it some time ago since it became widely known people used it to CTB. Nitrogen seems to be more affective with a scuba mask / supplied air respirator.

If you want information its probably best to search the threads.
I read another Thread that gave a direct link to the failures of the method, so where could I buy nitrogen, do you know?

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I read another Thread that gave a direct link to the failures of the method, so where could I buy nitrogen, do you know?

here is the inert gas megathread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/

Any welding shop. I would post one here but now the "internet police" send you to a suicide hotline website when the link is clicked from an assisted dying / SS website. just search the net and one should come up. not sure what country you are in.

Reactions: Fatality
Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
here is the inert gas megathread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/

Any welding shop. I would post one here but now the "internet police" send you to a suicide hotline website when the link is clicked from an assisted dying / SS website. just search the net and one should come up. not sure what country you are in.
All right, thank you so much, one last question but do you know where people b exit bag kits.. google does not tell you.

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
All right, thank you so much, one last question but do you know where people b exit bag kits.. google does not tell you.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...alternative-to-plastic-bag.16691/#post-333911

I don't know of any sites that do. The only person that did was raided long ago. I also personally think the hood is more failure prone hence my decision to use a supplied air respirator or scuba mask. I've seen plenty of successful CTBs in India and other places using this method.

Reactions: Fatality
Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...alternative-to-plastic-bag.16691/#post-333911

I don't know of any sites that do. The only person that did was raided long ago. I also personally think the hood is more failure prone hence my decision to use a supplied air respirator or scuba mask. I've seen plenty of successful CTBs in India and other places using this method.

I'll look into it, where would I even buy scuba masks ? Could it be sold at local stores ?

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
Heres a story of a successful pact with nitrous oxide hood.

Reactions: MarkM