• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

drunknewton

drunknewton

Oct 7, 2023
i accidently licked it a few years ago and found on the search it was lethal, but as it was just a lick nothing really happend, i wonder if its a good option, will consider if its painless, tho i kinda like the inert gas method better, id stick to it [CTB]

Last edited:
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Lol, my little brother was horrible for running into the bathroom and taking a bite out of it.

Without doing any research, you'd probably have to eat several of them and I doubt it would taste good (probably close to eating a bar of soap. Of course I like that purple soap gum)

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
If it's indeed lethal, then it's "potentially" lethal at best.

This would be similar to the other methods where common household chemicals are ingested to try to die.
You're more likely to survive, but end up in a (much) worse health situation than you were in before.

Not a good option.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
drunknewton

drunknewton

Oct 7, 2023
If it's indeed lethal, then it's "potentially" lethal at best.

This would be similar to the other methods where common household chemicals are ingested to try to die.
You're more likely to survive, but end up in a (much) worse health situation than you were in before.

Not a good option.
Whoa Okay! i guess the Helium intake is a better idea, quick painless death
Lol, my little brother was horrible for running into the bathroom and taking a bite out of it.

Without doing any research, you'd probably have to eat several of them and I doubt it would taste good (probably close to eating a bar of soap. Of course I like that purple soap gum)
uh, well it did taste good to be honest😅, anyway ima drop this method, love the quote btw!

Last edited:
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
Many deodorants contain propane, butane, or isobutane which are asphyxiant gases that may displace oxygen from your lungs and cause death due to hypoxia.

Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
I used to inhale spray deodorants as a teenager ( dumb,I know) gave me a buzz, but I'm still here! Try a better method.

N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
i accidently licked it a few years ago and found on the search it was lethal, but as it was just a lick nothing really happend, i wonder if its a good option, will consider if its painless, tho i kinda like the inert gas method better, id like to try it [CTB]

It can't possibly be toxic. Otherwise you wouldn't want your body absorbing it. It would also have health warnings and safety caps.