A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
I saw mine mentioned once here, but in a way that someone could miss it if not searching for it

also, my rhythm stuff has suicidal aspects, but is offtopic the place to put this?

I got confused if offtopic is seen more, or what topics are better for offtopic? because nothing I ask here is not part of my suicidality?

but it seems offtopic has a different meaning here than 'not about suicide', yet the suicide section isn't only about methods? is it mostly methods?

Reactions: GuessWhosBack
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
I'm pretty sure i've never heard the term "circadian rhythm disorders" before, huh, interesting. I have insomnia but that's not the same thing, just a different kind of sleep disorder.

I use off topic for things A) not about suicide B) with no mention of suicide in general C) not relating to mental health generally D) casual conversation. I think offtopic is suitable for this thread, but I probably wouldn't consider it odd were it in the suicide discussion section, since its about mental health.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

The sun rises to insult me.
Jul 15, 2024
I often have to force myself to sleep and use alarms to wake up. If I don't use alarms, I just keep sleeping for 12 hours or more. Not sure if that's what you're referring to, but I can easily spend 3 days awake without coffee. I used to do this a lot during exam periods.