CompGay

CompGay

May 25, 2020
I constantly tell myself that I'm going to do really well in school so that I can go far away for college but that high feeling lasts until it's time to do work. I want to study computer science and I have all the materials I need to get a head start but I never do. I'll start learning something until I eventually hit a wall and then give up and come back to it like months later. I'll make the excuse that I have to do school work but I don't do that either.

• Aww..
Reactions: Bct, puppy9 and Fragile
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Sculpture.

Reactions: CompGay and puppy9
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I've always had this problem.
drawing, writing, cooking, many other things that I'm passionate about and feel I could become good at, but can't bring myself to even pursue as a hobby, specially now that i'm nearing what I think is my time to go.

Reactions: CompGay and puppy9
moonchild

moonchild

Student
May 8, 2020
I wouldn't say I have anything I'm actually passionate about, because I've never given myself enough time to actually develop a passion, but I do have things I would want to be passionate about. I've quit everything I've been interested in shortly after starting, basically because I give up as soon as it becomes just a little bit difficult. Makes me feel SO bad when I'm not good at something, so instead of practicing to become better like a normal person, I just quit. Sometimes I come back to stuff, but it's always just the same cycle.

Reactions: Skathon
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I was born to resonate to the sounds of guitars, so I would love to be able to play bass. But there are too many barriers - mainly a plain old lack of talent.

• Love
Reactions: Epsilon0
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I am passionate about art and starting my own business. But I am physically ill so I don't see the point.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I'd say I'm pretty passionate about my education, but in practice everything bores me. Life is so dull I just don't feel much of anything.

Cosmiq

Cosmiq

Student
May 7, 2020
I wish I was more passionate and serious about pursuing art, mostly photography, digital art, and design. I also wish I was more motivated to help and volunteer with animals.

Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
For me, it's writing. I wanted to make a more polished blog than what I wrote years ago, yet due to my business and also laziness, it never happens, LOL.