A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
i think maybe i have it and the doctor keeps asking me if the radio is talking to me so maybe they think i have it too

D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Yes. Speaking to auditory hallucination, at "level" I hear my name being called regularly, when i'm low, the voices quite down and i see more beautiful things, when i'm aggravated or in a room with more than a few people, things get loud and shaky and shimmery and the impulse to strike increases so i freak silently and get away as fast as possible.
Some bristle at the question when it's specifically worded "Are you hearing voices?" So the radio question does the same thing. I think it's also geared to see what your physical/body language response will be to the question.

This in a info page from the Mayo Clinic

It's good to do your own research to get any handle really on what you may be confronted with.

Z

zi99

Feb 23, 2020
I have either schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder, my psychiatrist did not tell me my diagnosis. I hear voices, I even conducted a dialogue with them, at first I did not understand what was happening to me, unfortunately, I turned to a psychiatrist too late during this time, the disease worsened and as a result I was in post-schizophrenic depression for a long time

• Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem