Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Do you like piercings? I have a few ear piercings on both ears. Left: double lobes, conch right: double lobes, double helix, daith

I used to have spider bites but I stoped liking them and also worried about teeth damage so I took them out

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
yess! i have septum and nostril rn and double lobes on both ears. i had medusa piercing for a year and that was my absolutely fav but i had to take it out and i have a funny scar above the upper lip.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
yess! i have septum and nostril rn and double lobes on both ears. i had medusa piercing for a year and that was my absolutely fav but i had to take it out and i have a funny scar above the upper lip.
I plan on getting a septum too, think they look really cute. And yup I also got a scar from the spider bites lol but it's slowly fading away

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
Love um I have my septum,both tragus, 6 lobe piercings, double helix, double tongue, 1 forward helix, 1 labret. I did have snake bites and double nostril, thinking of repiercing my nostril one.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Love um I have my septum,both tragus, 6 lobe piercings, double helix, double tongue, 1 forward helix, 1 labret. I did have snake bites and double nostril, thinking of repiercing my nostril one.
Damn boi, that's a lotta piercings

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I had multiples on my ears (including pinnea),there's 2 in my nose. The one in my belly button has healed as have the nipples. I still have my clit ring. Actually hurt the least of all and has never given a single day's trouble.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Belit667
S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
Do you like piercings? I have a few ear piercings on both ears. Left: double lobes, conch right: double lobes, double helix, daith

I used to have spider bites but I stoped liking them and also worried about teeth damage so I took them out

I have snakebite lips and 2 16mm flesh tunnels.... And quite alot of tattoos...

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I have 2. Lip, eyebrow and six in ears

• Hugs
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I have lobe and nostril piercings. I really wanna get more though

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I have my septum done. I used to have my vertical labret, but it fell out

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Sinai Silence
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I've had several piercings throughout my teen years and young 20s. Ranging from tongue, septum, nose, snake bites, ears, belly button etc. But now as a "professional" I don't wear any except my simple earrings. Occassionally I'll put my piercings in for my husband Haha but I think I might have outgrown the trend. Lol I loved them though in my younger years. ♡

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Sinai Silence
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
i was going to get them before pan

• Aww..
Reactions: Sinai Silence