Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
I didn't do it to kill myself, just because I wanted the thoughts to go away. I didn't take that much too much. I took 1000 mg. Does anyone know if something is gonna happen to me because if it gets really bad I'll be hospitalized. Am I going to be able to get through it without anyone noticing?

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I didn't do it to kill myself, just because I wanted the thoughts to go away. I didn't take that much too much. I took 1000 mg. Does anyone know if something is gonna happen to me because if it gets really bad I'll be hospitalized. Am I going to be able to get through it without anyone noticing?
Nope, you will probably just go to sleep and awaken refreshed. When I'm climbing the walls, my doctor said to take 3 of the 300 mg tablets I'm on. Got a good sleep.You should be fine. Oh I almost forgot, don't even think of trying to overdose on sequel, it was designed to be almost impossible to OD on. Much love to you and a hug.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
The maximum dose is 800mg. 1g is nothing. You'll be fine. Seroquel is very safe and hard to OD on

Reactions: Celerity and makethepainstop
niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
You're fine, quetiapine doesn't represents any risk (unfortunately, cause I take it and it would be sweet if I could lethality od this easily)
🌸There's no easy escape from hell🌸