Mistry420

Mistry420

I don’t even like rollercoasters
Feb 11, 2020
Hey. Was just wondering if anyone has explored anonymous venting through insta

I've made a venting account on Instagram - same as here but with dark humour memes etc - it's just us but an experience away from the forums. It has made me feel a lot better and a lot of people are documenting their mental health journeys - good and bad days

Instagram is good at showing relevant memes/videos
So even though our time on the forum is not forever,

Anyone want to try a vent account on there? May be easier to talk and Tag each other in stuff we can relate to?

let me know if you do!
(If we've connected on here in whichever way please reach out !!)

also I'm weary of trolls and people who aren't pro choice being on here, so make sure your page looks legit :')

mistry xxo

Reactions: sadbunny
imademypicture

imademypicture

Mar 13, 2019
I had one before a few years back. I used to upload some B&W pictures with sad text which nobody saw. I don't know why but I never bothered putting tags or follow anyone. It was some kind of a personal but public diary for everyone to see I guess. Later I converted the account to a personal insta account for shitposting my art.

I feel like making a new account for sad posting.

Reactions: Mistry420
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
I don't (yet) but I'd love to see yours. Please send me a PM if you'd like to share

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I follow a lot of dark humour but never post anything. I rarely post on social media at all actually, just never saw the point of sharing every detail with random people who probably don't care. But I do find some accounts funny and get some good memes from them.