I

IceCoffeeTrombone

Nov 8, 2023
What it says in the title, want a new short (<100) episode dark anime series to help me pass the time.

Reactions: sserafim
π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
"monster"

my personal favourite (not dark though, psychological triller and crime) is "death note"

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
Ooo that sounds good what's it about?
it's basically a story about a surgeon living in Germany who's life turns into chaos after getting deeper into life of one of his patients who turns out to be serial killer and psychopath. I'm not good at describing but you get the point hahaha
But if you never seen "death note" you should definitely give it a go, it has its dark moments as well and the lore is amazing

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Aku No Hana but I would recommend reading the manga its much better

Reactions: avoid and sserafim
pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
Parasyte the Maxim, it's not very long but also I don't know what you mean by dark so that's my best guess

Reactions: sserafim and tiger b
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
Not anime but a full colored manhua: Bastard (Hwang Youngchan)β€”I hope this suggestion is fine with you. It has 94 chapters and is a finished story. The story is pretty dark for my taste and the art style fits the narrative well.

Description: "There is nowhere that Seon Jin can find solace. At school, he is ruthlessly bullied due to his unsettlingly quiet nature and weak appearance. However, this is not the source of Jin's insurmountable terror: the thing that he fears more than anything else is his own father."

Last edited:
I

IceCoffeeTrombone

Nov 8, 2023
it's basically a story about a surgeon living in Germany who's life turns into chaos after getting deeper into life of one of his patients who turns out to be serial killer and psychopath. I'm not good at describing but you get the point hahaha
But if you never seen "death note" you should definitely give it a go, it has its dark moments as well and the lore is amazing
Yes I have seen death note, I love it