• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

verysad=(

verysad=(

Lovely.D4isies
Oct 5, 2020
I'm waiting for the PPH to release their 2023 version. I've done lots and lots of research but its hard to find the right combination of meds or what dosages to take for a successful yknow.

Reactions: gizzreid and thecolourgold
gizzreid

gizzreid

spence
Apr 26, 2023
i'm assuming it depends on the prescriptions and how easy it is to access them. i'm on many prescriptions but none of them would kill me, just cause serious pain and vomiting, so it's really just dependent on what they are. and if your doctor knows about any history of suicidal tendencies with you, they're much less likely if at all to prescribe anything that'll cause death with at least one bottle of it.

verysad=(

verysad=(

Lovely.D4isies
Oct 5, 2020
i'm assuming it depends on the prescriptions and how easy it is to access them. i'm on many prescriptions but none of them would kill me, just cause serious pain and vomiting, so it's really just dependent on what they are. and if your doctor knows about any history of suicidal tendencies with you, they're much less likely if at all to prescribe anything that'll cause death with at least one bottle of
Yea, im on very heavy duty medications that can be deadly im just wondering about the dosages and medication needed to not vomit!

gizzreid

gizzreid

spence
Apr 26, 2023
Yea, im on very heavy duty medications that can be deadly im just wondering about the dosages and medication needed to not vomit!
i'd just do individual research on OD's on each prescription you have. some don't even get you close to death even if you had 3 bottles, some will get you with just one bottle. the main issue is most prescriptions will kill you, if you had access to many bottles, but unless you fake taking your meds for months and just keep getting refills then it's kinda hard to get more than one.

Reactions: verysad=(
Saudade

Saudade

Longing for a person that is absent
May 1, 2023
On the same subject I'm wondering if you can overdose specifically on lithium. Since it can be toxic and you have to draw your blood every week. I'm guessing it would be difficult to collect the enough amount (since I think doctors huhe the new doses every week or smth like that.)

verysad=(

verysad=(

Lovely.D4isies
Oct 5, 2020
On the same subject I'm wondering if you can overdose specifically on lithium. Since it can be toxic and you have to draw your blood every week. I'm guessing it would be difficult to collect the enough amount (since I think doctors huhe the new doses every week or smth like that.)
I'm not 100 percent sure but I think overdoses on lithium are very rare and more likely to cause brain damage & comas instead of death.

Saudade

Saudade

Longing for a person that is absent
May 1, 2023
I'm not 100 percent sure but I think overdoses on lithium are very rare and more likely to cause brain damage & comas instead of death.
Damn okay big Nono then, I'll do my research tho. Thank you.

nightshade00

nightshade00

living just for dying
Jan 24, 2023
I'd love it if there was a list of Rx meds and their lethal dosages. I'd go through it and see if anything I have would be easy to ctb with. I guess I can look everything up individually, but sometimes it can be hard to find a straight answer.

Reactions: vertigokandy