CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I'm assuming it's okay to link the reddit post that started these feelings because I'm obviously not bashing this person or any comments made there. Might message the mods anyway: http://tiny.cc/s11pzz

This post physically hurt me to read. Plenty of stuff here also mentally affects me because I want so badly to comfort that person, in person, and tell them things I wish someone would tell me. Everybody has struggles and I try to remember that it's not just me who feels like a failure all the time lmao.

Anyway how you all are doing somewhat well I'm trying to hang in there. Trying so hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, SVEN, Forever Sleep and 2 others
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Well, it doesn't really sound surprising to me- you gotta at least try to make some small talk to show that you are interested in them.

CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Well, it doesn't really sound surprising to me- you gotta at least try to make some small talk to show that you are interested in them.
personally I was reminded that smaller, more introverted events are better for people like us. I always joke it's hard to get us people introverted, asocial, social anxiety whatever out of our caves lol because I'm sure we all have more in common than we think we do.

skyflame

skyflame

Oct 1, 2024
I have wayyyy too much empathy for others, it isn't healthy at all. But I don't really know how to feel less :/

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2 and CatLove56
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I don't mind empathy at all … as long as no one puts on their serious face and murmurs, "And how did that make you feel".

Reactions: landslide2
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
personally I was reminded that smaller, more introverted events are better for people like us. I always joke it's hard to get us people introverted, asocial, social anxiety whatever out of our caves lol because I'm sure we all have more in common than we think we do.
Yea, talking to strangers can make you pretty nervous and shy, because you don't want to embarrass yourself. It's really weird how people learn to avoid others while they start to grow up- like I used to just go talk to other kids whether they like Pokemon, or "duh"...

• Love
Reactions: CatLove56