• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lol

Lol

nothing much.
Jun 13, 2019
I have a huge problem with social anxiety that affects me big time. I start shaking when I have conversations with people online, and it's become so pervasive that i purposely engage in arguments just to put someone down to inflate my ego. Like just now, i saw a gossip blog that was run on a very specific topic, and they're very strict and sarcastic in the answers they give to anons that ask questions, and i couldn't stop obsessing over the answers they gave their anons. I want to argue with them badly, just so i know that i won't be humiliated by them, and its pathetic. I hate myself for this, and i do it all the time

Reactions: Numbtopain97, Dartz and Circles
LongTimeComing

LongTimeComing

I'm a saint, got a date with suicide
May 23, 2019
As for inflating my ego online, I'm also guilty. However, I do so by leading on people on dating apps. Seeing people interested in me, being desired, makes me feel so good about myself, but I don't intend to ever actually meet with people from these sites. I just like the attention, but in real life I'm afraid of it.

Reactions: Dartz, Lol and Circles
deltahead

deltahead

Student
May 28, 2019
i feel goddamn stupid for even saying this, but for me it's like the anonymity and relative "safety" of the internet just don't exist. i get very overwhelmed sometimes when watching videos or listening to things, i get second hand embarassment or just feel ashamed of myself. it's hard to watch live action videos with actual people in them sometimes so i just scroll down and listen. or watch like a little bit. i don't really "enjoy" things for this reason, be it music or video games or even videos. i just feel too ashamed of myself, so i usually do anything and have no hobbies. i'm always deeply uncomfortable with everything and everyone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fr2, Lol, Dartz and 4 others
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I stay away from real time chat because it makes me feel somehow inferior and ashamed of myself for having such a social phobia along with the free bonus prize of awkwardness.

Reactions: Numbtopain97, Lol, Dartz and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Yes and no. I didn't used to care about online anxiety because I figured nobody would ever give a shit about anything I had to say, I was just venting.
Over the years though, I have been doxxed and harassed by many groups and people who apparently cared very much about what I had to say. For awhile it increased my anxiety, but now that there's nothing left to lose, I no longer give a shit what people say or think, their harassment has always just been a petty little joke to me.
I mean, what is the point of harassing someone who is already suicidal? To make me kill myself,which I was already gonna do anyway? It's so childish and stupid that I can't even get upset about it anymore, I just don't care. I cared while it affected my job, but only because being broke made me homeless. I never cared what any of my harassers thought of me; the harassment was intended to make me care what they thought by hurting me, but I still don't give a shit. Who the fuck cares what idiots and lowlives think?
In fact they did me a favor by trying to ruin my life and fuck up my job. I'm actually doing better now in most ways.
i feel goddamn stupid for even saying this, but for me it's like the anonymity and relative "safety" of the internet just don't exist. i get very overwhelmed sometimes when watching videos or listening to things, i get second hand embarassment or just feel ashamed of myself. it's hard to watch live action videos with actual people in them sometimes so i just scroll down and listen. or watch like a little bit. i don't really "enjoy" things for this reason, be it music or video games or even videos. i just feel too ashamed of myself, so i usually do anything and have no hobbies. i'm always deeply uncomfortable with everything and everyone.
I feel/felt this in many ways but I think years of being conditioned to hide it kinda overloaded-the-circuitry for discomfort. I always feel deeply uncomfortable with everyone and everything, but it's led me to defiance rather than shame.
Instead of "this is so uncomfortable, I feel so ashamed."
Try "This is so uncomfortable but it's not my fault, I didn't ask to come here, so I DON'T GIVE A FUCK."
Cultivate the idea that hopelessness frees you from the obligation to give a shit. Not just your own hopelessness, but the world's.
The world was a hopeless horrible mess long before you came, and you are powerless to fix it, so what's to be ashamed of? You're no worse than all the other human-monsters who inhabit this planet, and if you don't want to hurt others, you're actually better than most of them.

Hope this helps. It's all I got.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lol, deltahead and Dartz
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I have a serious problem with social anxiety online too. I'm always afraid of saying something wrong, and I start becoming nervous if my posts don't have any likes. I keep beating myself up over the quality of my posts and how they pale compared to other posts from more popular people online. I refuse to tell my views on a controversial subject out of fear of being criticized, and I just can't handle having private conversations or friends online. I'm every bit as pathetic in real life online as well. I even deleted my account on a site when someone tried to be friends with me and I couldn't keep the conversation going.

Reactions: Numbtopain97