• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Something I've been thinking about. As someone who is going around the idea of CTB, after living a lot of years, there are various things I'm thinking about in terms of where I am, how I came to be here, the factors that are moving me towards CTB that I might want to put down in words. Obviously I can put things down in posts on here, but these would be a number of probably longish screeds, as they occur to me, and a forum isn't a place for an individual to push great walls of text.

I have a Wordpress blog which I put a few posts on a long while back. It literally has had zero hits, no one has ever read it, which I guess is fairly common. How or why would someone else find a random blog anyway? So is there really any point if no one reads it? Anyone had any positive experiences with blogs?

I guess if I blog again I would mention that I'm contemplating CTB. Would that get you banned from Wordpress or cause other problems? I guess I could start a blog somewhere else if there's another more suitable platform, but I don't have the funds to pay for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1, Circles and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have wanted to before but it just never got going. I was on adderall when I tried but it actually took away the drive after longterm use. I was such a mess that I just never had the energy anymore to really put effort in. God the years I've wasted on that drug and the damage it's caused is enormous. It might work in the short run for some years but after so long it begins to destroy your brain and body.

Anyway, I'm sure there is a way to make them anonymous. I don't know how but I think that's worth looking into. Especially if u are blogging about your suicidal thoughts and stuff. You might have to do it for awhile before it begins to get attention. It takes time with blogging. I about shit when a post of mine on adderall came up in the searches. I'm not sure if it was duck duck go or google. It freaked me out because that's not even a blog. It was just a post on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: azucaramargo, Baskol1 and Circles
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I have a blog, its pretty anon, ie no personal details, if people dug hard enough I am sure they would work out who I am but right now I don't give a cr*p! People who know me, read it and get an insight into why I am like I am, I just never post that I am still actively suicidal, they all currently think I am over that stage!
It's linked to another social media account which did have hints of how I feel and the images were just filtered by the social media team which I have no issues with.
I use wordpress too, I did look into it fully before blogging began, and you don't need to worry, no ones going to knock on your door for a post. If you dig into it and look for tags, you will find many a deep, pro choice blog posts, and more, Happy to link to my blog any time,

Reactions: Baskol1
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
I don't...but have you seen/read this one?

It was referenced on this forum a while back.

Reactions: Rachel74 and Baskol1