• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

VampQueen

VampQueen

InuYasha
Feb 6, 2024
I found a job at the beginning of May and already ive had two write ups from skipping work. Idk if I can go to work today. I'm just so depressed, I dont want to leave my bed. I'm so stupid. Why can't I be normal? Why can't I hold down a job like normal people. I'm so stupid and dumb

• Hugs
Reactions: Pancake1230, Mi Mi, jar-baby and 3 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
YES. Although not that quickly.

I basically get a job, come out of the gates strong and get a lot of praise and positive feedback, then after some number of months I hit a wall and I just CANNOT get myself to give a shit. I hate myself for it, but it is what it is. I'm just working on powering through a little more each time.

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, Pancake1230, Mi Mi and 2 others
D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023
Literally me, the anxiety at work makes me desire to leave it but in your case have u tried something that u can do from home that makes money? if u can live that way then it would be best if not try using anti-anxiety pills that would mk ur jb little more tolerable.

Reactions: VampQueen
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
I've still got my job basically becuase most of the timez I don't need to report to anyone so no one knows what work I get done.

I basically never get works done, it was difficult before awaiting ADHd assessment, but now combined with that most days I'm either too depressed to get shit done, or my mind os going a trillion miles an hours to fast to think lol.

Unfortunately they'll find out soon enoughz

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I burn out from daily social interaction because of autism. Sometimes it's a month sometimes it's 7 months but eventually it happens and I become irritable and can't do it anymore.
It's a nightmare, I can't find anything remote and at this point I have given up on ever finding the right career.
I might try night time cleaning idk...

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, jar-baby and VampQueen
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I don't get written up or anything, but I do get very irritated from work that after ~1/2 months I quit. If I deem that I'm being treated unfairly by management, I will leave. Which, due to my illnesses, I overanalyze everything and think that my bosses hate me after 2 weeks.
It's rough for people like us. There's not a lot of sympathy for these struggles and we kind of just get told to "man-up" and deal with it because this is our life now.
Wishing that being an artist actually got me paid… then I wouldn't be stuck working a 9-5..

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and VampQueen
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
Yes. I've never held a job longer than two weeks. My current job is where I hope to break that. It's a summer job so my goal is to last until mid-July at the earliest, early August at the latest. I'm 1 week and 1 day in so far, so we'll see if I can break 2 weeks, and last the summer.

H

HereTomorrow

On break. Read "About" on profile.
Feb 1, 2024
Suprisingly, no. But I've gotten a lot of support and for retail, the pay is good.

They listened to my needs of avoiding any unnecessary social interaction so they placed me in the walkable fridge and I just walk in between there and the storage room all day, sometimes walking on the floor for other things.

The one time I did state I was very depressed on shift they all stopped talking to me until I looked a bit happier. I wanted to quit but I need the income. Every time I seem to have an emotional overwhelm they mostly ignore me since I mostly keep to myself and it's temporary.

Regardless, I've been told my job is extremely friendly to those with disabilities as long as you're able to properly work. I'm more afraid of how my next job would treat me since they're that tolerant and friendly to me. I'm afraid I might not hold it for as much as my current job stands.

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
I got fired for drinking before work and acting erratic because of it. It's entirely on me. It's been the straw that broke the camel's back and the reason why I'm going through with this now. I'm the problem and it's not caused by anything else.

I've had issues with the job before. I eat like a garbage can so I get the runs very frequently and that has impacted my work. Lates, frequent toilet breaks, ect.

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
I'm probably one of the worst people like holding a job because of ADHD and depression kicking my butt and making my sleep schedule completely non-existent some nights.

I tend to just shack up with a pretty girl and play house husband 🤷‍♂️ or I work temp staff agencies and make my own schedule

VampQueen

VampQueen

InuYasha
Feb 6, 2024
I'm probably one of the worst people like holding a job because of ADHD and depression kicking my butt and making my sleep schedule completely non-existent some nights.

I tend to just shack up with a pretty girl and play house husband 🤷‍♂️ or I work temp staff agencies and make my own schedule
Fuck i want to be a house husband. That'll be divine.

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
Fuck i want to be a house husband. That'll be divine.
You want to be my house husband already?
But we've just met 😏 lol

Sorry... I seen the opportunity and I take it.

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
Lol! Shit ill be anyone's house husband. Just gotta know how to treat me right 😏
Oh is that so? 😏 I don't really swing for guys but as long as it's not bigger than mine I suppose we could at least split a Disney Plus Hulu combo.

• Yay!
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind and VampQueen