DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
My parents sucked, My family sucked. Today I wanted ot jump off a bridge and I didnt for a stupid reason. I just have this feeling stat death will bring a peace that I cannot get through years of therapy

• Hugs
Reactions: TakeMeBack07, Gnip, imacrybaby and 9 others
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
Yep, right now and what I have felt for the past year or so has been nothing but this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Gnip, Iamamistake, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 3 others
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
I feel the same way. No way to cope or deal, just an endless thought of none existence. Just want peace, and freedom.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gnip, Iamamistake, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 1 other person
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
My parents sucked, My family sucked. Today I wanted ot jump off a bridge and I didnt for a stupid reason. I just have this feeling stat death will bring a peace that I cannot get through years of therapy
I just got punched in the face by my father so yeah

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Gnip, Iamamistake, ERASED and 2 others
OccydePoes

OccydePoes

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I was abused physically and mentally by my "dad" from an early age until I was 12. For me it was reason enough to fight. That son of a bitch doesn't deserve my death. Hell no! It's not been easy, still isn't , I have multiple diagnosis I developed because of the abuse. But I'll never give him that satisfaction.

I learned through therapy to deal with a lot of things from the past.

Don't get me wrong, I get and respect your choices. And I'm so sorry you are a victim of your upbringing aswell. Big hug to you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Gnip, Iamamistake, ERASED and 3 others
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Do u have c-ptsd?
Borderline Personality disorder
I was abused physically and mentally by my "dad" from an early age until I was 12. For me it was reason enough to fight. That son of a bitch doesn't deserve my death. Hell no! It's not been easy, still isn't , I have multiple diagnosis I developed because of the abuse. But I'll never give him that satisfaction.

I learned through therapy to deal with a lot of things from the past.

Don't get me wrong, I get and respect your choices. And I'm so sorry you are a victim of your upbringing aswell. Big hug to you!
Meh its fine really. My life is meaningless. If my death can bring forth revenge and change in my family so be it

• Hugs
Reactions: TakeMeBack07, Iamamistake, ERASED and 1 other person
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Yes, for me, I would say that I am at the point where ending myself is the only way out.

Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99