Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
I've feel like I'm loosing my mind...like I'm living in a backwards upside down world. I look at how people act and it seems like people are so hostile and violent to each other. Most of the time its little things and I'm more of a peaceful person and people want to see me fail at life and want me to be miserable but I'm the opposite I want people to be happy.
This world just seems to be a giant insane asylum with a some decent people scattered out getting treated terribly. I know there's some good in the world but it's mostly not. I feel like an alien...like I'm different from people around me and they even tell me I'm weird and different and they bully me for it. I'm just quiet and keep to myself because I hate the drama, but for some reason it's like I'm being punished for not participating in their stupid immature games...it's like I'm a bad person because I'm conscious and compassionate...I'm confused!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, PrettyMoose, AJ. and 6 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I feel the same and the world just seems to get worse. I can't wait for my time here to be over. :aw:

Reactions: Meowkin
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I've always been an outcast :I

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Skathon, DyslexicForeigner and 3 others
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I don't belong anywhere. I never have.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: shush, Deleted member 4993, not-2-b-the-answer and 6 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I've always felt alienated; my role has always been the outcast. It sucks. Someone's gotta fill the role, I guess.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, not-2-b-the-answer, Skathon and 3 others
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
I've always felt that way. It sucks cause you can't see a future.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, stillweary, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
I've always felt that way. It sucks cause you can't see a future.
Your right, I don't see a future at all. People will tell just be patient and positive. I've done those things and I take action to make things better but life seems to have away of blocking good things happening. I've seen people that were negative and mean to others do better in life. No matter how hard I try it just doesn't get better but if I don't try it won't get better. I'm at a point in my life that I'm older and looking back I was lied to when people say life will get better later on. Maybe for some people does but it didn't for me. I don't have friends and family. I'm here for my mom because I'm trying to stay around for her since she raised me. She's the only one in my life but when she leaves, I'm for sure leaving, I just got find something to help me ctb! I definitely want to go peacefully...it would be a great birthday gift.
I feel the same and the world just seems to get worse. I can't wait for my time here to be over. :aw:
This world has always been like this...its nothing new because people as a whole as always been like this. I want to at least have a plan and my stuff together so when I ctb everything is there. Euthanasia should be legal, it would be nice to have more control over our life. We should have the right to die with dignity.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, PrettyMoose and AJ.
lanitoasmr

lanitoasmr

Mar 7, 2020
I never could fit in into this world, that's why my psychiatrist says I got borderline personality desorder. I just want to close my eyes and go away

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidebabyseal, not-2-b-the-answer and Darkdreamer001
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
I don't feel, I know damn well I don't belong here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: stillweary, not-2-b-the-answer, Darkdreamer001 and 1 other person