• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
I hope I'm wording this correctly but I feel weird.

I've had some pretty serious attempts over the years, and currently my mind is so dark. I feel so 'stupid' that I haven't ctb yet, that I've let myself down in a way.

It's as though I'm not 'valid' or something because I haven't ctb. I don't really know how to put it into words. Does this make sense to anyone else?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, HeartSayako, Alexei_Kirillov and 10 others
Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
i think i understand. i've been in limbo for a long time and have attempted a few times as well. in a way i personally feel like a fraud for not ctb yet since ive been here so long. i really do want to live though and do enjoy aspects of life, my circumstances have just lead me to feel forced to kill myself. maybe that's why i haven't done it yet, idk.
i don't think you're stupid that you havent ctb yet and your feelings are valid. it definitely isnt a race or anything and it will always be an option in the future. i do really relate to letting myself down though by not going through with it. 🫂

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, AvwJ and rozeske
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I feel frustrated

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Andrew10, myusername890 and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm going to be bad and stupid regardless of whether or not I CTB and that's essentially why I need to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Hollowman and Unknown21
UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
Sep 15, 2023
I often cringe about myself for making such a fuss about this whole thing. But suicide really isn't a easy thing to do. You shouldn't feel stupid for not succeeding right away, it takes a lot to do this.

Reactions: egglover, Metalhead, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023

I've had some pretty serious attempts over the years, and currently my mind is so dark. I feel so 'stupid' that I haven't ctb yet, that I've let myself down in a way.

It's as though I'm not 'valid' or something because I haven't ctb. I don't really know how to put it into words. Does this make sense to anyone else?
Sometimes I feel ashamed that I'm still here, and I'm also afraid that if I don't do it now, I won't somehow be able to do it later.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024

I understand what you feel, and experience it quite often. The main thing stopping me is the fear of failing and SI.

drearysunrise

drearysunrise

Feb 3, 2024
I feel similarly...it's as if I need to prove to myself how bad things have really gotten. I find myself thinking that if I really wanted to ctb I would have done it already, even though I know that's not fair to say because there's so many things in the way.

Reactions: Brew
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Absolutely. I made a promise to someone that I was going to die, and now I feel bad and like I'm wrongly worrying them for pussying out. But I'm still very much planning to end my life. This life isn't one that is sustainable or reparable.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, Arvinneedstodie, thebelljarrr and 2 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Yeah I'm stupid for living this long, should've ctb decades ago. It's been a pointless battle to nowhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: thebelljarrr and Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
It mostly just rubs my ego the wrong way because I've always perceived myself as being a relatively competent person and all these failed attempts make me feel totally inept for not succeeding at something that apparently even 10-year-olds can pull off without planning (and meanwhile I put so much thought, planning, and effort into every single one of those attempts).

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, ijustwishtodie and thebelljarrr
lostyouinthestorm

lostyouinthestorm

an endless want
Jun 16, 2024
yes. it makes me feel pathetic. why do i keep hanging on for temporary things? why do i keep going even though it's just getting worse? i'm not sure, but i feel weak and cowardly. i feel that maybe i'm not bad or sick enough, but then i feel worse because why do i want to be? i want to hit true rock bottom so i have a "proper" reason to commit to ctb

Maggiemags

Maggiemags

Jun 12, 2024
I totally feel like shit because of failed attempts and because I stress eat it makes me feel worse about my health and weight in general. The number of times ive sat around and eaten multiple boxes of poptarts, cookies, and hostess cakes while I try to get over a ledge hurts. Im currently like 170lbs but I still feel fat.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
On one hand yes, I feel like a fraud for being here multiple years.

On the other hand, I see more and more clearly just how irrational suicide is, it's literally the opposite to what a healthy mind wants to do.

It's a battle between my desire to live and the depression that makes me hate existence and see only suffering.

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
shoulda bought the shotgun earlier

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Alexei_Kirillov
WorthlessMoron

WorthlessMoron

My cowardness is keeping me alive.
Sep 26, 2019
I feel that all the time. I'd think, "this year will be it", then time passes by and the year is over. And I'm still alive.

cryone

cryone

Student
Nov 23, 2023
i completely understand. my sasu account is relatively old compared to the current active users. ive also used an old account n frequently browsed this forum b4 creating it. ive been suicidal for yrs and it pisses me off how i haven't been able to properly recover or ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and DeIetedUser4739
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I acknowledge how hard suicide is. It isn't me being bad or stupid, it's more so just suicide itself being an immensely hard obstacle to do due to pro lifers restricting peaceful suicide methods and therefore forcing us to take more of the harsher suicide methods

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and sserafim