Naifu

Naifu

Aug 16, 2018
Almost like paying homage to someone, whether a celebrity or fictional character or a person close to you, by killing yourself in the same way as them.

Oyasumi Punpun Spoilers
For me, it's Aiko. A part of me died with her, and I want to do what Punpun never did. I saw myself in her, and if she didn't make it, I don't see why I would either. Hanging wasn't originally my first choice, but I lived like her, so dying like she did only feels appropriate.

Reactions: lv-gras and Strumgewehr
Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
No offense but choosing a stone-age method just because some random celebrity or character which you haphazardly know of as a result of your environment which you did not choose, did so too, sounds a lot more like a sort of peer pressure. It lacks any sense? Sorry if that sounded harsh, but it was meant to get you to think a little more critically.

Reactions: Smilla, Midnight, skitliv and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

Not at all, why should I want to do what others did just because they are famous? I want and I will ever want to hang myself and I don't give a fuck about if others did it or not.

No offense but choosing a stone-age method just because some random celebrity or character which you haphazardly know of as a result of your environment which you did not choose, did so too, sounds a lot more like a sort of peer pressure. It lacks any sense? Sorry if that sounded harsh, but it was meant to get you to think a little more critically.

Agreed 100%

Reactions: Smilla, Midnight, shadow11 and 1 other person
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Never crossed my mind.

My aim is death: a simple and painless one if possible. Couldn't care less how Ophelia died, or Monroe, or any other fucking literary or motion picture celebrity.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, skitliv, Midnight and 1 other person
Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
I would love to die like someone I respected a lot for his undying selflessness and kindness, especially as I am going through similar struggles.

He hang himself, not sure if I'll ever have the courage and strength he shown that night.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and lv-gras