AntiCycleAN

AntiCycleAN

Jan 15, 2021
I have such a horrific fear of making decisions, and the consequences that could come from those decisions. As a result, I usually just procrastinate, causing my anxiety to worsen as this inevitable decision gnaws at me constantly, and worsening my already present anhedonia. I have this constant anxiety about this, and can barely do anything without thinking about a decision or decisions I have to eventually make, no matter how close or far away they are.

And even I do make the decision long before the imposed or self-imposed deadline, I just always worry about if I made the right one, and dread the future more. The relief from the ever present dread only exists right after the decision, and dissipates shortly after. On the rare occasion I do make the right decision, I feel good, but this feeling is usually replaced by fear of the next decision. I think I just have no faith in myself, and that no matter my accomplishments or correct decisions, I will always feels empty and worthless. I feel like my entire life will be like this, a miserable existence filled with doubt and uneasiness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: auniqueusername669, Élégie, Deathbydemo and 6 others
L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
Yeah I hate making decisions. There's no peace

DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
Yeah I see you, I struggle making decisions too. When I do have to make one I usually fuck it up and dig myself in an even deeper hole. So many mistakes. So much regret.

Reactions: SuicideTrooper