Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I keep going back and forth between wanting to get better and wanting to ctb and it's so annoying. I wish I could be completely hopeful, but nope. I wish I had the courage to take SN.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadgirl9999, Sensei, Arvinneedstodie and 16 others
LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
Definitely yes. It's like a vicious circle, I'm really tired of that.

Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Surgeon, Mywill and 4 others
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
ya, all the time. I'm maybe successful one day, then fuck up everything the next. It's very annoying. but that light at the end of the tunnel may be a trian coming. aaahh, opportunity knocks..

Reactions: Ghost2211, Deleted member 4993 and TooConscious
CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
Yes, specially when things semms to get better and then suddenly get worse and the better. Crazy rollercoaster called life.

Reactions: Ghost2211, Deleted member 4993, TooConscious and 1 other person
DeathBecomesHer ☠

DeathBecomesHer ☠

Sep 27, 2020
Holy jesus, yes!

Reactions: Ghost2211, Deleted member 4993 and TooConscious
DeathNoot

DeathNoot

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I'm in limbo

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, albino_elk, LenkaX and 3 others
Jellyfish42

Jellyfish42

Aug 23, 2020
Happening with me right now. I think it's the survival instinct at play here. These intense swings in mindset and mood seem to be the result of my mind fighting itself to make a decision.

Im trying my best to suppress it internally because I don't have the desire for recovery anymore.

Reactions: sadgirl9999, Ghost2211, TooConscious and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If I had one tiny bit of a real hope for getting better it would make all the difference but there is zero chance of that happening.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadgirl9999, Sensei, LenkaX and 2 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Not anymore. I've given up on getting better. Now I just wanna die because I don't want to keep trying to get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadgirl9999, LenkaX and Ghost2211
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
I should go to the ER for my gallblader but if I don't it'll burst and I'll die. I need to go to the dentist for a cavity but it could get infected and I could die. I'm just letting things go hoping they'll kill me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadgirl9999, trixiebee, Arvinneedstodie and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Once in a while I get a huge boost of motivation and inflated self confidence but reality usually sets in pretty quickly to remind me why it's hopeless.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadgirl9999, Arvinneedstodie, Lady_Loveless and 2 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
More like between wanting instant death to being emotionless and just existing. I never really had the urge to get better

• Hugs
Reactions: enuff and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I have periods of recovery as well, but I seem to always crash again. I feel like the suicidal portions of the cycle are longer than the recovery ones.

Reactions: sadgirl9999, enuff, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
Yep, every now and then there's an up and I get some hope, but the downs are much more frequent and longer. I know nobody is happy all the time, but I wonder what it must be like to have the "ups" just be the norm.

Reactions: sadgirl9999
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
The worst is when I realize deep down I secretly don't even want to feel better anymore so I can just end it already. I don't feel like that all the time, but it's happening more and more these days.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadgirl9999, LenkaX and Trayus
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Yes and the constant shifts between being sure I need to kill myself and then second guessing that the next hour or day is driving me insane. Also, not sure I can actually carry out the suicide even if I know it's necessary.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadgirl9999 and Trayus
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I don't even have urge to get better. I know that CTB would be the ultimate and good solution. But I can't do it due to SI.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trayus
L

Lithium

SUICIDE SQUAD
Oct 7, 2020
I want to ctb cause I can't get better..

Reactions: LenkaX
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
The worst is when I realize deep down I secretly don't even want to feel better anymore so I can just end it already. I don't feel like that all the time, but it's happening more and more these days.
Yeah, I have this feeling too. I feel like I have been broken beyond repair for too long... I don't even remember how is it not to be constantly depressive and suicidal.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadgirl9999 and k75
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Yes. I'm constantly on an emotional rollercoaster, swinging from anguish to glimmers of hope

I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
I keep going back and forth between wanting to get better and wanting to ctb and it's so annoying. I wish I could be completely hopeful, but nope. I wish I had the courage to take SN.
this sounds like my life

Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
The title describes how I am everyday and im so fucking tired I just want to end it.

• Hugs
Reactions: albino_elk
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
The title describes how I am everyday and im so fucking tired I just want to end it.
SI is bad :D.. it would be much better if SI could kick before fuck up,not after everyting is lost and forgotten xd...

Last edited:
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I'm having regular intense swings at the moment, regularly heartbroken about the damage I'd do to my other half. When I'm most suicidal I feel like she's selfish for not letting me die, enough that I feel I'm entitled to go. But when I'm a bit less suicidal, I can imagine her criticizing me, calling me selfish, saying she'd have held on for me if the situation were reversed. Protecting her is the only reason I haven't tried to CTB in a while, I hate it, I desperately just want to be gone already

• Hugs
Reactions: albino_elk
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Ugh someone make the cycle stop. In the downswing where I feel like I have to. My mind is like "there's no hope for you. Just do it while you can. Maybe you'll get to see your uncle if there is an afterlife"

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Having another one of those moments where I just feel the need to ctb especially after what my nurse practitioner said I might have from a side effect of my meds. I'm also crushed by my ex favorite person and feel like there's no use living without her :( hoping this feeling goes away soon...

Y

Yiyo123

Apr 24, 2020
I've always feel like i'm not entitle to get better or simply be happy. It's an emotional pain that doesn't go away. I'm tired of feeling like this and no matter how much I try to get out of this ... I ended up being more depressed.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I've always feel like i'm not entitle to get better or simply be happy. It's an emotional pain that doesn't go away. I'm tired of feeling like this and no matter how much I try to get out of this ... I ended up being more depressed.
I feel this 100% :( when things seem like they're getting better, it takes 10 steps back and I end up fucked...

Reactions: Yiyo123