VegasLyra

VegasLyra

Jan 16, 2021
My SI prevents me from going through with hanging so beforehand I have to get myself in the mood to do it.

Idk if this is weird but I've found the best way is to listen to cheerful music and pretend that if I go through with it, I won't die, but instead I'll get to be reincarnated and live a happy life.

Obviously that's just me coping and trying to trick my brain to go through with it but it works! Does anyone else do this?

Reactions: Life is pointless, tryingtoescape, ReadyForIt and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I do it all the time but the only effective way to supress my SI is by drinking lots of alcohol while taking sleeping pills.

Reactions: tryingtoescape
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Constant aches & pains have already convinced me that suicide is a good thing

• Hugs
Reactions: yellowjasmine88
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me I am already convinced that suicide is a good thing. The thing I am worried about is trying an attempt and my brain sending me signals to not go through with it. I may want to die but my brain simply wont let me. I honestly think I have a weak SI.

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I may want to die but my brain simply wont let me. I honestly think I have a weak SI.

People with weak SI already killed themselves. They don't sign up for websites like this or do months of research on ctb methods. They just grab whatever is near them and find a way to ctb. Everyone here probably has a strong SI.

That is why when I hear of a celebrity suicide I think that this person has a very strong will. Even with all the trappings of money, fame, glory, etc they were able to ctb. That must take extraordinary will power.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Wrennie
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Yep. And my reason for this is because I believe SI is nothing more than a genetic imprint to procreate and ensure survival of a species (just like non-human animals have SI) - so if by dying I can kick SI in the butt... all the better.

• Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, yellowjasmine88, tryingtoescape and 1 other person
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Yep. And my reason for this is because I believe SI is nothing more than a genetic imprint to procreate and ensure survival of a species (just like non-human animals have SI) - so if by dying I can kick SI in the butt... all the better.

I agree but that would mean we are a product of generations of selective genes with strong SI. Maybe that is why CTB is harder than it needs to be.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Yes, I have ctb on my mind all the time every day and I try to keep telling myself that it's a good thing so that I don't feel scared of it or even sad. Even though it makes me feel better about everything to think about ctb it also makes me feel sad I guess, I try to think about how it's not a bad thing to ctb.

Reactions: Life is pointless, yellowjasmine88 and pthnrdnojvsc
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
People with weak SI already killed themselves. They don't sign up for websites like this or do months of research on ctb methods. They just grab whatever is near them and find a way to ctb. Everyone here probably has a strong SI.

That is why when I hear of a celebrity suicide I think that this person has a very strong will. Even with all the trappings of money, fame, glory, etc they were able to ctb. That must take extraordinary will power.
For the most part I agree, but It's also the fact that many of us on here would prefer a more 'peaceful' method of ending things, which unfortunately takes more time and effort to acquire. The only reason I'm still here is that I want to obtain N without risking legally implicating my family, which requires me to move to a new address, and I have to teach myself Bitcoin from scratch, etc.
it's a long and arduous process, but I'm certain that if I had N in my possession at this very moment I'd be quite likely to down it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life is pointless and yellowjasmine88