• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Earlier I picked up ketchup from the fridge and I did it in a slightly awkward way. I don't think anybody even noticed and this clearly is an extremely minor inconvenience in my life. Yet my first thought was that I wouldn't have to go through this if I killed myself.

Ofcourse I have more serious reasons to ctb, but sometimes these thoughts are just really casual.

• Yay!
Reactions: Morbid Cam, F_ckthisplace, anelakapu and 6 others
TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
I think that's just called being a millennial, lol.

But yes, absolutely.

Reactions: seekingoblivion, About_to_Go, throwaway777 and 3 others
Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
Congratulations, you're an average netizen.

Reactions: Jodes, CoolGuy9 and AnnihilatedAnna
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
Haha, all the time. I see suicide everywhere. When I drive up a mountain, I think about what would happen if I just drove over the side of the mountain. When I walk across a bridge on my campus, I think about what would happen if I just climbed over the railing and jumped down in the direction of the oncoming cars. When I sit down in a public space, I think about what would happen if I just pressed a button and blew my head up. Story of my life!

Reactions: NumbItAll, Mr. Hang Man and CoolGuy9
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Argon bottles are a way of life. I genuinely want to put stickers on my favourite. I almost collect them now like people have pot plants. I just don't put them by the window.

Reactions: CoolGuy9
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Most of my waking moments, yes. There are even times where I fantasize how someone might ctb (yes, kinda messed up I know, but it's mostly as a mental coping mechanism for myself) and then putting myself in their position/shoes.

Reactions: CoolGuy9, Jodes, aspx and 1 other person
Mr. Hang Man

Mr. Hang Man

Just hanging around
Mar 11, 2019
Every waking moment, yeah. However I have a lot of homicidal thoughts as well. Mostly depends on my mood, when im in a low mood mostly suicidal. When melancholic and numb mostly homicidal.

• Wow
Reactions: weeks of the day, CoolGuy9, Jodes and 1 other person
aspx

aspx

Mar 25, 2019
I have this little game that I do with myself where I try to figure out a way to ctb at some places. Take the street for example, there a lot of ways, so the sky is the limit for my imagination. But other places are harder, like a bathroom or a classroom.

Reactions: CoolGuy9, Mr. Hang Man and Jodes