I wish to be happy

I wish to be happy

May 13, 2024
I originally started strangling myself to ween off of cutting but after doing it so often, (5-6 times a day) I feel like I've made myself stupid. I have a lot of trouble remembering things and I'm far less skilled than I was before doing this. I've never met anyone that goes as hard with it as I do, a girl asked me to show her how hard I would go on her and she started coughing like crazy. (For reference i usually go until I'm too weak or I can't see anymore).

• Love
Reactions: etherealspring and kinderbueno
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
Yes, I did this for over a year, sometimes multiple times a day, even in the psych ward. Good to hear I'm not the only one.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: N33dT0D13 and I wish to be happy
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Rarely but I have before... I punch myself and also feel like I'm making myself stupid... More stupid lol

• Love
Reactions: etherealspring, I wish to be happy and kinderbueno
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
Rarely but I have before... I punch myself and also feel like I'm making myself stupid... More stupid lol
I used to punch myself too. Then it all got too much to handle and I started hanging myself. Now i don't do it anymore and started punching myself again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13, etherealspring, I wish to be happy and 1 other person
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Ive tried to a few times but my SI kicks in

• Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13
I wish to be happy

I wish to be happy

May 13, 2024
I tried that one as well! I'd do it because I found my face really disgusting but it didn't quite scratch the itch for me.

littleinsanity

littleinsanity

Krackhead Bunni
Jun 21, 2024
I thought I was the only one and would laugh at myself because it does make you feel stupid. Then again I must be stupid considering all lol

• Hugs
Reactions: I wish to be happy and N33dT0D13