• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

myfutureismyend

myfutureismyend

Ready for the end
Apr 17, 2023
I just want to escape as soon as possible from this hell but I have no method. Every day feels like torture.

Reactions: wiltingorchid, pthnrdnojvsc, coldbesideuu and 7 others
unplug

unplug

Vapor Self
Apr 11, 2023
Yes. That sounds like me, living in torment for no reason. I should just go.

Reactions: Hunter2005, esc_saveandquit, Sparx and 2 others

52yoandmiserable

Apr 19, 2023
I wish that I could just go to sleep and never wake up. Of course I can't even fall asleep properly anymore.

• Aww..
Reactions: coldbesideuu, jolongone, Hunter2005 and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Unfortunately I'm in the same situation. This anti suicide society disgusts me, it's inhumane how as humans we are denied a peaceful and reliable way to exit, I know that if suicide was easier I would be long gone. I'm also really tired of being trapped inside this futile cycle of endless suffering, existing undeniably is so hellish and it's a curse to have the ability to exist here. I really do see suicide as self care as it would solve everything for me and would prevent my inevitable decay from age, I just hate how it's something so difficult to achieve, I certainly wish that I had Nembutal as existing is completely unappealing, I always view it as being preferable to not exist.

• Love
Reactions: coldbesideuu, just_so_done, sosotired and 5 others
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Yes—however, the lack of an effective method at my disposal unfortunately keeps me here in this chronic pain.
I have tried many times to suicide impulsively just to, as you say, let everything be over, but my SI will not allow me so far to do so in such a way. It desires a peaceful departure, not an immeasurable, painful one.

Reactions: Ume and myfutureismyend
U

Ume

Mar 27, 2023
Yeah, I'm the same. I feel like my only option is hanging at this point. I'm still having some problems breathing sometimes from my last attempt (an OD), and having something dig into my neck goes against all my instincts. I'd need to get the timing right, and last time I tried it I really struggled. It's not an ideal method for all kinds of reasons, so I'm having a really hard time even talking myself into trying it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: outrider567, Rumi, myfutureismyend and 1 other person
E

esc_saveandquit

Dec 31, 2022
Been fantasizing about the sweet release of death every day for months. First thought when waking up and last one before falling asleep. I've been contemplating climbing into a construction site and jumping off a crane.

• Hugs
Reactions: Uncensored
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
fYeah, I'm the same. I feel like my only option is hanging at this point. I'm still having some problems breathing sometimes from my last attempt (an OD), and having something dig into my neck goes against all my instincts. I'd need to get the timing right, and last time I tried it I really struggled. It's not an ideal method for all kinds of reasons, so I'm having a really hard time even talking myself into trying it.
As time passes, I become more convinced that hanging is my only option: it was good enough for so many people throughout history; there is no reason why it isn't good enough for me.

I guess I'll just have to deal with the pain involved like so many before me have.

P

peaches

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I just want to escape as soon as possible from this hell but I have no method. Every day feels like torture.
Yes, I'm laying here just wishing to die. I have no reliable non suffering method.

Reactions: myfutureismyend
JJMaynard97

JJMaynard97

JJ’s Dead Inside, Time to Say Bye Bye!!
Mar 17, 2023
Yep, that's me too.

JJMaynard97

JJMaynard97

Mar 17, 2023
Bro not gonna lie, ik this is off topic but your profile would make a bomb ass album or something
Well Thankyou very much. 😄 I'm glad you think so. Is it the Profile Picture?

Reactions: dwindlingfirst
dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: JJMaynard97
JJMaynard97

JJMaynard97

Mar 17, 2023
That and the "JJs dead inside, time to say bye bye" part
Well Thankyou. My name is Jordan, but my Stepdad called me JJ, and the dead inside but is I guess how I feel. Just have nothing left. Thankyou for your comments. Always appreciated! 💪

dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
Well Thankyou. My name is Jordan, but my Stepdad called me JJ, and the dead inside but is I guess how I feel. Just have nothing left. Thankyou for your comments. Always appreciated! 💪
Dude, whether you continue to live this life or not, I want the best for you and I wish you the most peace possible for the human soul

• Hugs
Reactions: JJMaynard97
JJMaynard97

JJMaynard97

Mar 17, 2023
Dude, whether you continue to live this life or not, I want the best for you and I wish you the most peace possible for the human soul
That's the same to you too. Always and Thankyou 💪🖖💪. Means alot. And you too.