wandafurudayz

wandafurudayz

Aug 27, 2024
If i had to say i had a dream or aspiration in life it would be to become a idol or be a famous socialite. Its a far stretch from reality but still!
I love all the expensive and pretty outfits, glittery makeup, charming personas. I dont have an idol or model body so im always working on it.

i like this site alot

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, Marine, Heartaches and 2 others
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
No. I don't want anything anymore except to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, GuessWhosBack and LifeQuitter
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
You don't have to be famous to prep yourself up- I think I could start wearing a black robe with a scarf, or I dunno. I look too "average" currently, it bores me..

• Hugs
Reactions: wandafurudayz and GuessWhosBack
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
I don't really care about being famous, frankly. I'm arguably already thin (but maybe you'd think I'm fat lol), conventionally good-looking (used to model regularly and still do occasionally) but I just want to actually be able to stop seeing myself as an ogre the size of a fucking double door. I've had 2 major plastic surgeries as well as lip filler and that makes me feel like a fraud because I'm not "naturally" good-looking.

I was a victim of childhood sexual abuse and I've always been plagued by a pervasive sense of worthlessness. I always feel like I don't deserve to wear anything nice. Same with putting on makeup. It's like painting a pig - fucking pointless. I'm autistic and have severe PTSD so no one is ever going to like me once they get to know me beyond the surface level anyways. It doesn't matter what I look like because I hate myself no matter what, but I still obsess over my appearance because I was bullied severely for my looks as a kid and I'll do anything to avoid that feeling of humiliation.

Anyways I apologize for trauma dumping like this. It's not your fault and I'm responsible for my own triggers but frankly I'm suffering from memories.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lacrimosa, wandafurudayz, GuessWhosBack and 2 others
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I'm already semi-thin and the only fame I'd really be interested in is creative fame. Mostly just because I think it'd be cool to make something that advances music/film/storytelling/etc as a whole or at least makes a lot of people happy somehow
being a Kardashian sounds horrible lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lacrimosa, cosimaniehaus, SteamaHorns and 2 others
BecomingTired

BecomingTired

Lov3rBoy<3
Feb 23, 2024
Idk. I thought about it a few times but in more of a random thought rather than anything meaningful, but I already know that something like fame would already screw with my already fucked up mind. I already have to try to keep myself together in front of other people and act far differently than i actually am irl to make a bunch of "friends" and acquaintances; I'd probably completely break if I had to do it on such a major scale too.

• Hugs
Reactions: wandafurudayz and GuessWhosBack
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
Being famous would be a nightmare for me. I hate it when everyones attention is on me, I can handle small groups of people or when I'm just a nameless face in a metal concert, but to be on stage or have thousands of followers online? no.

• Hugs
Reactions: wandafurudayz, GuessWhosBack and consider
wandafurudayz

wandafurudayz

Aug 27, 2024
You don't have to be famous to prep yourself up- I think I could start wearing a black robe with a scarf, or I dunno. I look too "average" currently, it bores me..
yeah thats true. I try and get into new fashions or subcultures if i think im looking a little plain. but still it would be nice to not have to worry about money
I don't really care about being famous, frankly. I'm arguably already thin (but maybe you'd think I'm fat lol), conventionally good-looking (used to model regularly and still do occasionally) but I just want to actually be able to stop seeing myself as an ogre the size of a fucking double door. I've had 2 major plastic surgeries as well as lip filler and that makes me feel like a fraud because I'm not "naturally" good-looking.

I was a victim of childhood sexual abuse and I've always been plagued by a pervasive sense of worthlessness. I always feel like I don't deserve to wear anything nice. Same with putting on makeup. It's like painting a pig - fucking pointless. I'm autistic and have severe PTSD so no one is ever going to like me once they get to know me beyond the surface level anyways. It doesn't matter what I look like because I hate myself no matter what, but I still obsess over my appearance because I was bullied severely for my looks as a kid and I'll do anything to avoid that feeling of humiliation.

Anyways I apologize for trauma dumping like this. It's not your fault and I'm responsible for my own triggers but frankly I'm suffering from memories.
its okay to dump. im a victim too so i can see where youre coming from with the feelings of worthlessness and not being able to love yourself properly.

SteamaHorns

SteamaHorns

Aug 2, 2024
Already thin because I never felt the strong need to eat outside of snacks which has probably screwed up my health. I always wanted to be famous though, through my early teenage years I was pretty dead-set on getting famous in the music or combat sports world and then somehow die by the time I reached the age of 40. I still wish that I could've somehow reached that sort of status alongside having a meaningful impact through it, but I've pretty much lost hope on it. Not really about it though, just disappointed that I never tried hard enough for it. Hope you find satisfaction in whatever you're working towards though.

Reactions: wandafurudayz
dune_dweller

dune_dweller

Puella Aeternus
Sep 6, 2024
I'd take being rich over fame.

At least the money would heavily subdue majority of my problems.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
yeah thats true. I try and get into new fashions or subcultures if i think im looking a little plain. but still it would be nice to not have to worry about money
Hm. I wonder how "famous people" became successful- *what kind of people they are and how do they work to get there.

It's lot of hard work, but if person can get excited about learning new skills, it would be better fuel than strict self-discipline.

I am currently reading a book called The Artist way by Julian Cameron, and I think it would suit anyone who is interested in living a more creative lifestyle..

Edit:* Naturally, you have to see those qualities in yourself to act like one.

Last edited:
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Yeah I bring up fame everyday ask @sserafim

• Love
Reactions: wandafurudayz and sserafim
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
I thought about it a lot when I was younger. It was one of those "oh if I could only have that, then things would be okay" ideals. An excuse not to focus on anything else. A justification for my existence. If I were famous, I would know for sure that I was worth something. There's this feeling that it would prove how special I am. If people connected with my music, born from my individual human experience, then I must be something greater than your average run-of-the-mill drone who doesn't seek anything deeper from life.

It's hard to accept that even if you are special in some way, you're still in the bell curve. Being famous on merit rather than luck sounds exhausting. You can be the mostest specialyist person on earth in your mind but there are a billion other people out there who think the same and are working towards being the best: and every second you aren't putting in work they're getting ahead. In the end, I settled on being balanced.

I still want people to connect to my music (it is funny in hindsight how far I had to go to get close to being professional sounding. The difference between my stuff then and now is night and day. It's certainly not something that can just happen) but it doesn't have to be the masses. Being thought well of by people you know to be good who are close to you would ultimately be more fulfilling.

It is fun to think about though, right? I will daydream sometimes about being recognized on the street and having a good reputation.

Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Not really famous but skinny, youthful, free of major flaws and beautiful yes.