Aug 9, 2021
My favorite are the Silent Hill games

• Love
Reactions: Fireheart, waitingforrest, Therealnobody and 2 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I rarely play horror games myself, because they are simply too frightening. Did you play P.T. (Playable Teaser) on the PlayStation 4, or have you seen any play-throughs of it? It's truly mind-boggingly horrific!

From what I know, if was also supposed to be developed into a full Silent Hill game.

• Yay!
Reactions: transientflesh127, onlyanimalsaregood and SuicideM4n
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
I've never played a horror game before, but I have enjoyed watching youtubers play some. Games like Outlast, Mad Father, Corpse Party. Those are just a few I can remember.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, SuicideM4n and Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Yes i am long time fan of horror games and my favorite is silent hill 1-4. The medium is great game in my opinion that feels like a spiritual successor to Silent Hill series. I watch a youtuber named cjugames who plays horror games. Very funny guy and a good player too

• Love
Reactions: Therealnobody and SuicideM4n
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021

Reactions: SuicideM4n
N

Nomad7

Dec 14, 2021
I love horror games! Some of the best games I played were: Resident Evil, Resident Evil 7, Dead space 1-3, Alien Isolation, The Evil Within, Dead Island, Dying Light. I'm interested in trying Silent hill games.

• Love
Reactions: Therealnobody, SuicideM4n and LionsTigersAndBears
Bahbah Blacksheep

Bahbah Blacksheep

Dec 23, 2019
I've enjoyed a few horror games, though I don't like getting too scared haha. But F.E.A.R, Resident Evil 4, Dead Space 1&2 and The Evil Within I really liked.

• Love
Reactions: Therealnobody, SuicideM4n and Nomad7
RagingCat

RagingCat

😾
May 2, 2022
I like watching people play them. Only tried Amnesia so far. Any noob-friendly horror games u guys can recommend?

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I want to like them but I don't have the nervous system for them. I can tolerate horror movies far better and I enjoy those. But I only made it like 10 minutes through Outlast on PS4 before I was like "hell with this."

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Loved Outlast and Amnesia. I have played a bit of Darkwood but haven't managed to get into it. It is adequately creepy though.

Reactions: Julgran
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I can't get into the classic ones. Maybe the new ones are good.

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I want to like them but I don't have the nervous system for them. I can tolerate horror movies far better and I enjoy those. But I only made it like 10 minutes through Outlast on PS4 before I was like "hell with this."
Ahaha I sometimes get a few good scares playing Last of US part II, especially at night, and I don't even think it's considered a horror game xD

• Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Ahaha I sometimes get a few good scares playing Last of US part II, especially at night, and I don't even think it's considered a horror game xD
Oh man. Do you remember that bit in part 1 where you had to fire up the generator in that dark building? I need a diaper for some of these games.

• Yay!
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Oh man. Do you remember that bit in part 1 where you had to fire up the generator in that dark building? I need a diaper for some of these games.
Yes, I do ahah. I really enjoyed that game, despite the scares xD it's really a good game.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
O

OctoberDusk

Apr 26, 2022
I haven't played many, but I clearly remember getting home late after work and playing the first Fatal Frame games, in the dark, with headphones. The games used a lot of ghostly whispers.

I haven't played any Silent Hills, but I did play the first Last of Us. Haven't played the second, though. And while not really horror games, the Ravenholm portion of Half Life 2 and parts of the Bioshocks had an impact.

For something a little different, What Remains of Edith Finch has really stuck with me, although it's more of an interactive story. It can be difficult, though, especially for those of us in a state of mind that led to this site, as it features first person views of characters' last moments, including a suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I need a diaper for some of these games.
Toilet Err GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up and onlyanimalsaregood