• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
For years I've had problems with my digestive system where if I eat junk food, I feel really anxious and want to crawl out of my skin. It's a physical, not a psychological problem, though some faggot doctors would likely think that I'm making it up.

The worst part is that it starts out as only junk food that makes me feel this way, but even relatively healthy foods can, after I eat a lot to try to "force the junk out of my system." Then pretty much the only thing that's okay to eat are vegetables, I can't even eat dairy or pastas.

The only way to repair myself is to water-fast for a couple of days. I know that I could fix the problem for good if I was able to water-fast longer, like for a few weeks, but I don't have a way to do that.

All of this sucks pretty hard. I haven't been able to get a job or learn how to drive a car, because of the debilitating anxiety that I get, as my intestines go to shit.

I need to make sure that I don't slip, again. I'm pretty sure that I could never off myself with this anxiety problem, as bad as it is at the moment.

AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
I swear, this is the last time that I'm dealing with this, mark my words. Someone in my family has got to help me with this, so that I can continue getting ready to go to Paradise.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Its got to be a medical problem, need more info. Is it painfull?

Reactions: Tiburcio and AntiLifeEric
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
Nah, it ain't painful. But my sister's got intestinal problems, as well. Like I said, I'm just gonna bug my family until they can find me a way to fast for a while.

I won't be in a state of mind to go through with the suicide, even when I'm ready, if this problem isn't fixed. Not saying that it'll ever be easy, but you know, it could actually be do-able.