• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
I feel like I have a countdown... my kids are teens, youngest is 12, and dog is 7. By the time the youngest is out of the house my dog will be gone too. They will be upset, yes, but I won't have to worry so much for taking care of them or my dog.

Yes I know every child needs their parents, but I just don't want to struggle with this pain anymore. I plan on making it look like an accident or foul play... so they don't feel quite so bad. Plus they have their dad and stepmom - and their large family.

Yes I know things can change, but I'm also very much not on the optimistic side of that given my history.

I just want to know I'm not alone in this long journey on this countdown... anyone?

• Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous, Faraway1990 and stillwoozy
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I don't have a family and the only person that's ever meant anything to me (13+ years of being there for each other) has gone from me so unless things drastically change soon my countdown is sooner rather than later.

Reactions: andy69 and Bulletwbttrflywings
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
there are a few legal cases I'm waiting to see the outcome of. That will affect how much longer I can go. But even if I'm awarded significant cash, I will have to worry about other vultures coming after it. The money could make my situation worse.

And every child definitely doesn't need their parents. The world is full of parents that kids would
be better off without. Not you, I just hate hearing that stereotype because it is SUCH a lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings and Faraway1990
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I feel like I have a countdown... my kids are teens, youngest is 12, and dog is 7. By the time the youngest is out of the house my dog will be gone too. They will be upset, yes, but I won't have to worry so much for taking care of them or my dog.

Yes I know every child needs their parents, but I just don't want to struggle with this pain anymore. I plan on making it look like an accident or foul play... so they don't feel quite so bad. Plus they have their dad and stepmom - and their large family.

Yes I know things can change, but I'm also very much not on the optimistic side of that given my history.

I just want to know I'm not alone in this long journey on this countdown... anyone?
I'm sorry you feel that way it is hard I know. I have something like a countdown I suppose. I just have to avoid impulse and that can be tricky sometimes. I am currently not actively suicidal, but that changes throughout the days sometimes. I dont know it's hard to explain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings
N

NoYam88

Feb 15, 2019
I have a date tattooed on my wrist, 15.11.34, this will be my last birthday. When ever I get a feeling that the world is going against me, or I'm having a terrible problem in life, I just look at my wrist and it always re assure and reminds me that I have my life by my hands and I can take it at the right time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I plan to do it before October. Before I turn fifty.

I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
Well I turn 20 in a couple months, I don't know whether to do it before I turn 20 or after. Either way I'm definitely gonna do it before New Years. So 1999-2019

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
My countdown has been money-related. I reached my final destination today and believe it will be within the next 6-8 days.

• Aww..
Reactions: intheend and Bulletwbttrflywings
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
I'm sorry you feel that way it is hard I know. I have something like a countdown I suppose. I just have to avoid impulse and that can be tricky sometimes. I am currently not actively suicidal, but that changes throughout the days sometimes. I dont know it's hard to explain.
I can completely agree with that feeling. It feels good to have others who understand that feeling.

Maybe it's because I know I can't do it now, maybe it's because I'm not getting the "right" help, but I don't feel so alone. Thank you for sharing.
Well I turn 20 in a couple months, I don't know whether to do it before I turn 20 or after. Either way I'm definitely gonna do it before New Years. So 1999-2019
Hugs...
I plan to do it before October. Before I turn fifty.
Hugs...

intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
I hope that I will be quite sure on which method I will use before the end of the summer. May this be my last year..