HungryGhost

HungryGhost

Jul 6, 2020
As long as I have enough for basic stuff like food, rent, etc. I really don't want anything else. I just wish money didnt hsve to exist at all. I HATE IT so much i hate how everyones survival revolves around it. I've also never understood the appeal why would someone want to be rich. Does it bring them happiness? Physical possessions only make me feel overwhelmed, chained, and extremely anxious. definitely does not bring me any joy either. If i was rich i would feel even more miserable than i already am. Ive also never understood why do somr people think its admirable or why do people think its embarrassing to be poor.. Its just weird besides shouldnt it be the other way around, I would feel really ashamed if i was just hoarding money while others are literally starving to death. i'd rather be shit poor than rich If those were the two options.

Reactions: GoneGirl
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
"social norms" people set "standards" its bs.

i dont hate money but i understand why you do. and i feel the same way as you. i have enough money for the things i want and im happy. just little different hobby stuff, nothing fancy.

people seem to think that money makes you like god and invincible.....idk thats all bs as well that just goes back to what i said. humans can be easily bought i guess sums it up. its actually kinda sad that they put a price on themselves like that.

Reactions: HungryGhost
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
No you must get more green paper to buy more void fills

Reactions: HungryGhost
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Money makes things more convenient in life, money may allow you to experience new things that require it. Money won't buy you happiness. I hated money at one time because I didn't make enough of it to survive on. Now I do, and more and yes you're right, it doesn't make me happy, it can invite unsavory people into your life, and it has a way of changing other's perspectives about you. I use my money for education, funding my hobbies, and survival. The rest goes into savings or investments.

I do not see the need to buy a mansion because I would hate cleaning it on the weekends. I drive a modest vehicle and I do not like to flash my wealth because it would draw attention.

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

ā˜¾
Nov 17, 2020
I hate how it corrupts & divided us. How it's become a unit of measurement for self worth / success.

I hate that it's mandatory to survive but so many are without the means to access its benefits. We work our whole lives with the idea that we can earn enough money to retire early & enjoy our lives "freely," but we rig the game, so only a few "win" while others die.