Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
I hate it when attractive people exist

• Hugs
Reactions: come to dust, ncmxm, DeutscheKartoffel and 1 other person
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
I appreciate beauty,
Whether it be people, nature, animals, or paintings.

can be subjective though.

• Informative
Reactions: silent staring void, Skathon, Celerity and 1 other person
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
It makes them sound like they're full of themselves or narcissistic. I would avoid anyone like that at all costs.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, forgotten15, Celerity and 1 other person
HeckingHecked

HeckingHecked

Student
Nov 9, 2021
It makes them sound like they're full of themselves or narcissistic. I would avoid anyone like that at all costs.
I didn't realize until she had the leverage to ruin my social standing :/

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and demuic
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I believe the reason they do that is they are narcissists - really. If you have to tell people how "hot" you are then you need the feedback from other people telling you oh yeah you are. Only an honest person will say, "Quite actually you're not that "hot." I would much rather be around somebody who has a good heart than good looking. Had a good looking husband - he turned out to be Satan's son .... seriously!

Reactions: demuic and HeckingHecked
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I'm soooo cool, I'm so pretty, I'm so perfect, I'm sooooo special, I'm soooooo….

Yeah right.

Go tell your ugly mother to rot in a fucking hole forever.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, gr1lledcheese, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
HeckingHecked

HeckingHecked

Student
Nov 9, 2021
I believe the reason they do that is they are narcissists - really. If you have to tell people how "hot" you are then you need the feedback from other people telling you oh yeah you are. Only an honest person will say, "Quite actually you're not that "hot." I would much rather be around somebody who has a good heart than good looking. Had a good looking husband - he turned out to be Satan's son .... seriously!
Damn. I guess attractive people never have the privilege of learning authentic kindness...
I'm soooo cool, I'm so pretty, I'm so perfect, I'm sooooo special, I'm soooooo….

Yeah right.

Go tell your ugly mother to rot in a fucking hole forever.
Based

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and WrongPlaceWrongTime
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I'm hot af. Fight me.

• Yay!
  • Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Un- and 4 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Yes, but they also gave you useful information for the cheap price of a fake smile. Not all narcissists have such obvious tells. Watching other people get took by the more adept narcs is just sad and, if they're coworkers or management, distressing.

Reactions: HeckingHecked and demuic
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I dont hate attractive people. I wish I was one of them but that being said it is a big turn off when somebody is too aware of how hot they are. A little bit of insecurity and humility is very attractive.

Reactions: mk01 and HeckingHecked
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
The steeple of beautiful people is full of ugly personalities.

• Hugs
Reactions: come to dust, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Nem and 3 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
The steeple of beautiful people is full of ugly personalities.
I bet. I always adored people who are very attractive but not very fixated on it. big ego is a big turn off. It is hot to be confident and aware of yourself but showing humility and little insecurity makes the person more authentic because it shows that they are aware enough that looks arent everything and no one is perfect and that they were just lucky to have been blessed with looks without having to work for it. Being delusional about one's superiority because of their looks is really ugly

• Love
Reactions: ncmxm, HeckingHecked, demuic and 1 other person
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
If someone feels the need to brag then that typically highlights other self issues like insecurities. They need validation as they do not feel their looks, work, skillset or whatever is good enough. True confidence doesn't need validation.

What bothers me far more than this type of behavior ever will, as I have seen it in abundance here, is beautiful people who believe they are visually or mentally ugly. I have seen some amazingly talented people on this website, through their artwork or words, and seen some insanely beautiful women. If anyone has the right to brag it is them, but they are the unspoken minority. I tip my hat to you.

Reactions: Celerity, HeckingHecked, demuic and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
It doesn't matter how much you repeat yourself
It doesn't matter what your appearance is
It doesn't matter if you have money or you don't
It doesn't matter what you're surrounded by
Nag nag nag nag nag

"Well I didn't mean to."

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and HeckingHecked
HeckingHecked

HeckingHecked

Student
Nov 9, 2021
It doesn't matter how much you repeat yourself
It doesn't matter what your appearance is
It doesn't matter if you have money or you don't
It doesn't matter what you're surrounded by
Nag nag nag nag nag

"Well I didn't mean to."
Interesting. Can you elaborate? What is the meaning?

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Interesting. Can you elaborate? What is the meaning?
It doesn't matter how much you repeat yourself -
"stop," "please," "listen," "don't" - it doesn't matter if you physically attempt to fight it or scream, it won't matter.
If you're truthful, it won't change. People are terrible. "Love" is disposable and fake.

Regardless of whether it's your mother, your spouse, or anyone else.

It's like a "toy", the next newest latest and greatest.
Oh, I made it disappear.

It doesn't matter what your appearance is - you can be as "ugly" or "attractive" as a person "might" be - it won't change how people treat you, use you, abuse you, lie to you, lie about you, steal from you, and/or hurt you.

It doesn't matter if you have money or you don't - You can work really hard and still be ignored, still be ripped off, still be broken hearted, empty pocketed, penniless, and ignored. You don't matter. You're not an asset to the company you work for, or the jobs you get done. Just more harassment. You'll never get that promotion.

You'll never be promoted to manager. You'll never be "promoted" to homeowner. You'll never "graduate." You'll never promote to "fiancé" or "wife." You'll never win that totuhlee cool car. You'll never own a better motorcycle. You'll never be acknowledged. Oh did you ever think we were here to help? You were sorely mistaken.

It doesn't matter what you're surrounded by - people will always lie and betray and make it about them and what they want.

So I mean you can be the cutest/hottest whatever
The hardest working whatever
And still be treated as whatever
Can't you find "better" people?
Can't you "do better?"
And you still get nowhere.

Nowhere at all.

People place "value" in objects. They care more about objects than they do people.

So I mean.

You could have
All the money in the world
And people will still just lie and snatch and grab and abuse and say how they're so much better than you

You can be honest
And still be fucked over
You can be kind
And still be ignored
You can work 3 jobs and full time school
And still be disregarded
You can be poisoned and left for dead
And still be ignored
You can beg someone to stop
And they just rape and lie and run their mouth and then pretend like they didn't do it or how you're just doing so much better now.
You can say I want to go to sleep 15, 30 times and someone still opens their fucking saliva trap and wastes your eardrums.
You can say it's so simple. I'm done.
No but tell me more because I'm just so selfish.

Yeah.
That's right.

Come here let me tell you all about her.
Oh she begged me to do *this*?
I do the opposite and tell her to go get fucked and open her legs. And then I laugh at her and tell her to go get fucked some more.

Oh well. My dog matters more than your baby.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and HeckingHecked
HeckingHecked

HeckingHecked

Student
Nov 9, 2021
It doesn't matter how much you repeat yourself -
"stop," "please," "listen," "don't" - it doesn't matter if you physically attempt to fight it or scream, it won't matter.
If you're truthful, it won't change. People are terrible. "Love" is disposable and fake.

Regardless of whether it's your mother, your spouse, or anyone else.

It's like a "toy", the next newest latest and greatest.
Oh, I made it disappear.

It doesn't matter what your appearance is - you can be as "ugly" or "attractive" as a person "might" be - it won't change how people treat you, use you, abuse you, lie to you, lie about you, steal from you, and/or hurt you.

It doesn't matter if you have money or you don't - You can work really hard and still be ignored, still be ripped off, still be broken hearted, empty pocketed, penniless, and ignored. You don't matter. You're not an asset to the company you work for, or the jobs you get done. Just more harassment. You'll never get that promotion.

You'll never be promoted to manager. You'll never be "promoted" to homeowner. You'll never "graduate." You'll never promote to "fiancé" or "wife." You'll never win that totuhlee cool car. You'll never own a better motorcycle. You'll never be acknowledged. Oh did you ever think we were here to help? You were sorely mistaken.

It doesn't matter what you're surrounded by - people will always lie and betray and make it about them and what they want.

So I mean you can be the cutest/hottest whatever
The hardest working whatever
And still be treated as whatever
Can't you find "better" people?
Can't you "do better?"
And you still get nowhere.

Nowhere at all.

People place "value" in objects. They care more about objects than they do people.

So I mean.

You could have
All the money in the world
And people will still just lie and snatch and grab and abuse and say how they're so much better than you

You can be honest
And still be fucked over
You can be kind
And still be ignored
You can work 3 jobs and full time school
And still be disregarded
You can be poisoned and left for dead
And still be ignored
You can beg someone to stop
And they just rape and lie and run their mouth and then pretend like they didn't do it or how you're just doing so much better now.
You can say I want to go to sleep 15, 30 times and someone still opens their fucking saliva trap and wastes your eardrums.
You can say it's so simple. I'm done.
No but tell me more because I'm just so selfish.

Yeah.
That's right.

Come here let me tell you all about her.
Oh she begged me to do *this*?
I do the opposite and tell her to go get fucked and open her legs. And then I laugh at her and tell her to go get fucked some more.

Oh well. My dog matters more than your baby.
Interesting

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and mk01
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sad_koala, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and HeckingHecked
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Well, i can say that i'm attractive, ok. There are moments when i know that. I have selfesteem, like myself and so on. But all of that has nothing to do with how i threat people. My behaviour is usually nice. i'm only around limited circle of people, that i like, so why my look or anything has to have negative impact on them or anyone else? Always give out big tips and alwasy say "thanks" and i mean it when saying it. Wear chep clothes, well i go out with those i wear at home too, don't look at the mirror all the time. And still i do feel quite comfortable. That's my way of staying away from cheap people who look on the outifit, think my watch is fake and still wonder why i drive a cool car, when i "obviously" can't pay to fix the squizzing of the brakes /completely normal for ceramics, and sucks in day to day drive/.
Ya sure there are idiots that act like shit, I'm sure those have so many insecurites, so they have to put donw other people, to feel better and prove something stupid. Behaviour is also part of beeing hot and attractive.
Realyy i don't see nothing wrong in feeling comfortable, secure and in a good mood. That's what attractive and hot means to me.

• Informative
Reactions: NasiGoreng and HeckingHecked
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I don't mind if beautiful people act conceited. Someone like that probably wouldn't want to associate with someone like me though.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: sad_koala, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Skathon and 1 other person
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
I'm sexy and I know it.

• Informative
Reactions: sad_koala, Silenos, DeutscheKartoffel and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Not that specifically. It's understandable to me since I would absolutely do the same if I was hot.

I get more resentful about anyone, attractive or not, who's able to be happy with themselves because even if I was attractive that's still something I'd find impossible to do.

Reactions: HeckingHecked
I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
It disgusts me. What are your thoughts?
I don't really get what about it disgusts you.

I've met really good looking people who were revealed to be such nasty pieces of shits that they lost all their previously held sex appeal in my eyes. It's really quite powerful experience, going from drooling over someone to feeling utterly repulsed by their person.

"Inner beauty" really matters. The thing is, you don't really get popular by being a nice person, popularity is all about appearances.

Reactions: sad_koala
NasiGoreng

NasiGoreng

Experienced
Aug 11, 2021
I believe inner beauty matters, and for many people it does. I have also known people getting popular not from looks at all but from their personality and being funny. Some attractive people have horrific personalities but heck its the same with unattractive ones.

Reactions: sad_koala
ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021
No I don't hate it, I mean it's just the truth. I hate attractive people though because I'm now attractive and I hate that I'm not attractive.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Silenos and sad_koala
O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
Well I wouldn't want them to refer to themselves as ugly casually, as then it means their struggling.
Always remember, ugly is subjective. What's 'ugly' to one person is hot to another. Like the guys I find attractive (Ryan for example) is the complete opposite feeling to my sisters.
And of course, feeling like the self is ugly, when I see them as hot, you see what I mean? So don't.