D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
The dream I had was of me going on a tour of an orphanage with like child serial killers orphans rapists all locked in cages. Also I saw kids with deformed faces with chains pierced through their deformed lips and chained to the ground. Also psych ward dreams with people drooling all over themselves and looking at the walls

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy, Celerity and PaunPaun
nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
Omg this is so scary! I would be terrified if I ever saw something like that.

One messed up dream I once had, was that I was a pubescent man and I had some sort of fetish/kink of people cutting off parts of my flesh. Like the tips of my fingers, and wherever there is extra flesh you can cut. And I had made a deal with an old man who had a fetish/kink cutting flesh off of people. And we secretly met and I layed down on a table, and he cut away pieces of me, and we were both satisfied.

It didn't feel freaky when I was seeing it, but waking up I realised it was sick.

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy and BrainShower
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
I do occasionally. It's suprising how creative my mind can be when it comes to construding the most vivid and fucked up nightmare-scenarios, but then completely mumb and hollow when I try tp do anything productive in my waking hours.

In the month after watching Martyrs, I had a series of four dreams about being flayed, or wirnessing someone I was closely interlinked with being flayed, by a creepy pseudo-religious cult like the one in the movie. I don't keep a dream diary (msybe I should!) so these are the only ones I can recall off the top of my head.
One messed up dream I once had, was that I was a pubescent man and I had some sort of fetish/kink of people cutting off parts of my flesh. Like the tips of my fingers, and wherever there is extra flesh you can cut. And I had made a deal with an old man who had a fetish/kink cutting flesh off of people. And we secretly met and I layed down on a table, and he cut away pieces of me, and we were both satisfied.

It didn't feel freaky when I was seeing it, but waking up I realised it was sick.
Sigmund Freud would have a lot to say about this, lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
Yes. Most of my dreams are nightmares that are trauma induced. In my nightmares I'll either get raped, killed or both. I have learned to wake myself up before the bad parts but that always leads to me having a sleep paralysis. Not fun.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy and Suicidebydeath
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Most of my dreams are pleasant, many calm, but I did have one where I was a pixelated character in a side scrolling game and at one point had to climb a rope to get into a vent in the sky while it was raining the remains of exploded cats, that one def fucked me up when I woke up >_>

Also had one that was somehow from the perspective of both a murderous schoolgirl and her final victim (of like four or five), one where I abused and took advantage of a man at a party (that one fucked me up for a while), one where I saw a professor get crushed by a boulder, one where I ran out of a diner from the grim reaper who was chasing me very slowly but still on my ass somehow, one where I ended up nude at a shopping plaza and most recently, one where I was in a post office and members of the KKK walked in (they didn't do anything but it was jarring). Some others have weird imagery but are still fun (I remember one where I walked through the halls of a school with hooded people who only had black smoke in place of faces and didn't respond to anything, I found the cheat console and made everyone have a dance party, their hoods fell and fireworks exploded from where their heads should've been, was super fun :D)

Also, I rarely get nightmares (the aforementioned ones are most of them) but every single dream where my mother shows up counts 💀

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
PaunPaun

PaunPaun

Social anxiety has ruined my life
Dec 31, 2023
i have very common dreams of wars were i see people dying all around me even loved one and i can't do nothing but watch them scream and cry . I hate those dream

• Hugs
Reactions: TapeMachine and TheSpookyNameGuy
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
My dreams are usually confusing, but a few have been morbid and scary as well. I had a dream where I thought I was pregnant but then the docs found out I had some freakishly rare disease that merely mimicked pregnancy. I woke up mourning a baby that didn't even exist in my dream, lol. The mind is so strange.

• Hugs
Reactions: TapeMachine and TheSpookyNameGuy
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Many of my dreams are really strange but extremely interesting. I just wish they weren't polluted by having trauma-based nightmares. I would be happy with anything else that happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy and Arachno
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Yes i dream on average 5 times a night and can remember all of them for the most part if im sober.

Zombies, weird aliens, thousands of wacky people and creatures fighting or celebrating.

Dreams that inspired me back in highschool for creative writing, literal movie type dreams with morbid or trippy/nostalgic themes.

TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
I have had some immensely unsettling dreams throughout my entire life. But I also have strangely normal dreams as well. So every night isn't necessarily a spectacle of barbarity, thankfully.

The main thing is that I rarely ever experience "dreamless" sleep. I hear people mention such a phenomenon, and I am baffled. My brain never shuts off, and it's fucking exhausting.

The most horrifying dreams are the ones in which I am the antagonist, the murderer, the abuser. Those dreams ruin me for days afterwards.

Last edited: