• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
I swing into hypomania sometimes (as well as of course sometimes being less depressed) and I'm honestly over both feelings at this point because it makes death feel less appealing so I can't take as much comfort in that fantasy of escape. Like I don't even want the weight to be temporarily lifted--give me that shit full on, extra strength so I can finally commit and do what i need to do once and for all. The constant swinging back and forth is exhausting.

I never feel better enough to take care of myself to the point my life might actually be worth living or truly enjoy myself in a lasting way-- just stuck in this horrible sort of limbo where I start caring about the things again I almost never care about anymore and don't completely want to die. I feel like these feelings are the reason me ctb'ing is prob gonna take years rather than months.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ALittleBurden, Wolfjob_dayjob, soda_pressed and 12 others
Youthanasia

Youthanasia

Wanderer
Apr 18, 2019
Nah i'd kill to live a happy life.

Being a murder is no happy life though. Aaaaand then we're on a vicious cicle of suicidal thoughts

Reactions: Redt2go
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
Nah i'd kill to live a happy life.

Being a murder is no happy life though. Aaaaand then we're on a vicious cicle of suicidal thoughts

I'd kill to have a mostly happy life too, but I know it's not in the cards for me so tasting the smallest bit of it feels punishing

agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
I swing into hypomania sometimes (as well as of course sometimes being less depressed) and I'm honestly over both feelings at this point because it makes death feel less appealing so I can't take as much comfort in that fantasy of escape. Like I don't even want the weight to be temporarily lifted--give me that shit full on, extra strength so I can finally commit and do what i need to do once and for all. The constant swinging back and forth is exhausting.

I never feel better enough to take care of myself to the point my life might actually be worth living or truly enjoy myself in a lasting way-- just stuck in this horrible sort of limbo where I start caring about the things again I almost never care about anymore and don't completely want to die. I feel like these feelings are the reason me ctb'ing is prob gonna take years rather than months.

Me too:

;-)

• Hugs
Reactions: Mbound
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'd kill to have a mostly happy life too, but I know it's not in the cards for me so tasting the smallest bit of it feels punishing

I'm intrigued by your idea of a "mostly happy life". Do many people have that, do you think?
I do know what you mean about getting annoyed at feeling better. It can happen with physical illness too.

Reactions: Mbound and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Honestly highly annoyed at this point. I've had 3 full brief manias and 3 long water boarding depressions in the past 12 months. I'm so over hope for the future but I try my best just to ride out the highs before I die

• Hugs
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes, I was experiencing severe suicidal ideation just before my period started and now back to at least stable again after it begins TMI lol! It's so fucking annoying. How am I suppose to deal with this drastic change in states regularly? It's very disconcerting. Adderall at least numbed this and so I didn't notice this drastic shift as much.

Now that I'm sober the shift is much more dramatic. It's not that I'm not happy to be off adderall. In many ways I feel better physically at least. I'm not dealing with the terrible side effects. It's very scary to feel so different from one day to the next. I can't rely on myself to be consistently stable.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Not at first, but after a while, usually some extended time (a few days or even a week or more), then I start to get annoyed a bit. Also, what annoys me is the lack of progress sometimes, but that's just me.

• Hugs
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Yeah, it's super frustrating, because I know ultimately, regardless of how good or bad I might feel, or how managed the symptoms of my mental illness are, I still need to ctb because my future is untenable for many reasons beyond just my mental health.

• Hugs
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
I'm intrigued by your idea of a "mostly happy life". Do many people have that, do you think?
I do know what you mean about getting annoyed at feeling better. It can happen with physical illness too.

It's hard to say. I think a lot of people are good at hiding their suffering, but honestly I think most healthy young people who haven't had any major traumas in their life are "mostly happy." The people I work with, I would guess maybe 80% of them are mostly happy. Obviously I could be way off, I know no one really gets off easy in this life. Eventually you'll succumb to old age, your parents die, your pets die, you get fired, you get cheated on, you get divorced, etc. and that "mostly happy" life can get taken away in an instant.
Honestly highly annoyed at this point. I've had 3 full brief manias and 3 long water boarding depressions in the past 12 months. I'm so over hope for the future but I try my best just to ride out the highs before I die
Same! I don't want the highs anymore! They used to feel like a reprieve and now they feel like a hinderance.

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018

same but i really know there's no point in living my life so i'll ctb in one of my worse days

Reactions: agreement
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018

I relate 100% ... It's exhausting and infuriating. I need my mind to just pick the "bad" side and get it over with. I need like months on end of severe suicidality to push me over the edge with no half and half feeling ok moments in between. In the bad times i ruin my chances of getting back on track so it's going round in circles.

Reactions: Mbound and letmeseethedeath
siren

siren

Feb 6, 2019
I've been feeling a bit better lately, and i fucking hate it. I want to kms in the winter, but i'm not sure if my partner will want to wait that long. Also on a side note, my partner seems a bit (just a bit) sketchy. Anyways, I've been actually thinking about my future if i weren't to ctb. I want to feel one way or another- wanting to kms or wanting to live. But nope, I can't just fucking pick a side.

sorry for the rant

• Hugs
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I have black and white thinking so yes, definitely.. At least get better enough to do dead lifting and get a second job or not at all... Like I'm better and trying since a user urged me to but I still haunt around here- I worry I'm too positive for here, too negative for "real" adult life.

• Hugs
Reactions: letmeseethedeath, Redt2go, Midnight and 2 others
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I'd be elated if I felt better.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Mbound