• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm bored all the time

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, TransientEternal, K-β and 6 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I don't all the time but at times when I have nothing to do my dirty thoughts come.

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I am rarely bored with all this technology but even as a kid I always invented ways to entertain myself when I had to be alone and without it.

Reactions: Homo erectus, tbroken, bugs_for_brains and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
yes, always, unfortunately. even when i was still trying to find my ppl & i'd go out or meet up w others & do actual life shit, i was still bored🧸

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Homo erectus and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I am rarely bored with all this technology but even as a kid I always invented ways to entertain myself when I had to be alone and without it.
It's like I have to be constantly stimulated otherwise I'll get bored. I guess I'm always searching for that dopamine rush

Reactions: Rocinante, Homo erectus, Otaku and 1 other person
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
this ties into the sleep issue you just posted about. yes, i always run out of things that may distract me.

bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

We can always regroup on the moon <3
Mar 4, 2024
I used to be like but only for a few years. Before and after that time period (including now) i barely ever feel boredom because I am always doing or thinking about something and i cant be bored if im fully immersed in my thoughts or focusing on actions/tasks.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
It's like I have to be constantly stimulated otherwise I'll get bored. I guess I'm always searching for that dopamine rush
Well, I don't think that is uncommon. But maybe your sources of entertainment are not sufficient 'rush' if you feel bored often.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
thank you though. i find some of your posts worth replying to. well that probably sounded weird but take it as you like :)
this has been bugging me though. you have a firm grasp of the english language yet you posted whether or not anger and hate were the same. is that because of your condition?

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
thank you though. i find some of your posts worth replying to. well that probably sounded weird but take it as you like :)
this has been bugging me though. you have a firm grasp of the english language yet you posted whether or not anger and hate were the same. is that because of your condition?
Yeah I'm a native English speaker, English is my first language. I guess it's hard for me to describe my emotions or know what I'm feeling

Reactions: Rocinante and Homo erectus
SillyGirl>_<

SillyGirl>_<

dedgrl
Feb 16, 2024
Yeah, I have 2 online friends and if their not awake or busy I am incredibly bored. I usually spend that time asleep.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm always bored because there isn't anything that interests me. Not music, not games, not movies, not.. anything really. Nothing makes me feel joy or happiness. I never wanted to live to begin with and there's nothing in life that I ever wanted. I just wish to be dead

• Hugs
Reactions: deadhead12!, worthIess, Homo erectus and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'm always bored because there isn't anything that interests me. Not music, not games, not movies, not.. anything really. Nothing makes me feel joy or happiness. I never wanted to live to begin with and there's nothing in life that I ever wanted. I just wish to be dead
Idk if I'm bored because of ADHD or depression. I'm chronically online to satisfy my boredom, but it isn't enough. I still feel empty inside

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Homo erectus and R_N
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Idk if I'm bored because of ADHD or depression. I'm chronically online to satisfy my boredom, but it isn't enough. I still feel empty inside
I'm chronically online too and it doesn't make me feel anything either. I'm just here to escape thinking about the real world. I didn't think I could be addicted to anything but here I am perpetually online on this site. Death truly is perfect for me as non existent people don't have to worry about things like this as they can't be bored to begin with

Reactions: deadhead12!, Homo erectus and sserafim
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I don't know about bored, but before when I wasn't doing anything I would feel pretty bored a lot, nowadays I just feel incredibly anxious if I don't feel productive or if I'm not doing anything, I'd rather feel bored than anxious.

Reactions: sserafim
skybox

skybox

Have you ever been jealous of birds?
Mar 6, 2024
Absolutely, boredom has been one of my biggest issues since teen-hood. I hate being bored. I'm bored right now, I'm almost always bored. Doesn't matter what I do, life is boring to me. I'm sure it would be different if I wasn't mentally ill, when normal people are bored they just do "something" but when I do "something" it doesn't alleviate the feeling.

Reactions: sserafim and Homo erectus
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yeah me too bored all the time . Life is meaningless suffering.

Glad I believe that I'll stop existing after Death , stop existing forever. Imagine being bored for a trillion to the quadrillion power Years .... And that's just a start to infinity... if there were afterlives or reincarnation ....

Unfathomable to me that people believe and want this to be true being bored or suffering for trillions of Years bad memories boredom suffering etc

A trillion years is an unimaginably long time. A trillion trillion years is 1 trillion to the power of 2. Or a trillion multiplied by a trillion

A trillion to the quadrillion th power is ..... write a trillion multiply it by a trillion now keep multipying ever product by another trillion , repeat this 1 quadrillion times. this what a trillion to the quadrillion power means

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and Homo erectus
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
If I'm not doing my once to twice per week gaming session with the people I know on discord I'm bored. Even when I'm watching Youtube or gaming I'm bored. Everything feels boring. I miss the days when I could not feel bored and had things to enjoy. It got a bit better when I had a full time job since it made my me time more valuable but it only lasted a month. I like sleeping a lot because time passes by more quickly.

Reactions: deadhead12!, tbroken, sserafim and 1 other person
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I'm bored because I'm not able to do the things that I wouldn't find boring, although even when I do do certain things I still have no joy and feel bored. My life is pretty empty and my soul seems the same way. Totally depressed today.

Reactions: wildflowers1996, sserafim and Homo erectus
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Yes that's why I sleep a lot 😆

Reactions: divinemistress36, heysunshine and sserafim
parallelluniverse

parallelluniverse

In Corpus Lamenti -into the body of lamentation...
Mar 3, 2024
no, i dont choose to be bored, its a waste of time.

unless im with others who dont really interact with me and create tension like im the problem... those people bore me

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Yes - I' be seen quite some stuff in my life. I'm actually fed up of anxiety, regret, and depression.

Last edited:
K-β

K-β

endlessly roaming across cyberspace
Mar 12, 2024
yeah it sucks. i hate how i am so busy with all this stuff to do, but none of it is enjoyable at all so i just can't feel anything but relentless boredom. music seems to be the only thing i don't find boring anymore but sometimes that feeling kicks in anyways and i can feel a sliver of my heart go away.

Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
Yes I'm always bored, just wanna die

T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Yes, bored as long as I don't have something to distract me.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
If I'm not doing my once to twice per week gaming session with the people I know on discord I'm bored. Even when I'm watching Youtube or gaming I'm bored. Everything feels boring. I miss the days when I could not feel bored and had things to enjoy. It got a bit better when I had a full time job since it made my me time more valuable but it only lasted a month. I like sleeping a lot because time passes by more quickly.
I'm really sorry mate.
I have the same exact feelings, plus I'm also stuck in the past, because i know exactly what destroyed me. I already know things will get worse, but finally I'll erase this mistake from the world.

Reactions: dragonofenvy