• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

J

Jessectb

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
Hello, new here. You know that feeling when you go under general anaesthesia, time skips, it's like you go to sleep and then you wake up and you're like is it done yet? cos time just skipped. Idk, there's something blissful about that feeling, I assume death would be similar in a sense, time just stops for you. Perhaps time could also skip, the universe never stops expanding, all it takes is one right move for an entire eco system to be formed, perhaps if reincarnation is real, its not that we will be born again as people, on earth, it might be possible, perhaps it isn't. I don't know. We could be formed on an entire new planet, in an entire different galaxy, at the end, we are all made out of atoms, as is the universe, atoms are always being formed. The world is a very mysterious place, we don't have the answers for everything. Death is just intriguing. Even if I remain nothingness forever, there's something about that, that still seems blissful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: huntermellow, exitingtothevoid, Circles and 13 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally find so much comfort in falling asleep permanently, I only hope and wish for eternal nothingness where I finally cannot suffer anymore.

Reactions: Jessectb, ijustwishtodie and GoatHerder
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
I'd hope we live again somewhere better where life is perfect and suffering isn't possible.

Reactions: pariah80, Jessectb and divinemistress36
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
I personally think about death like this - do you remember anything from the time when you were in you mother's womb? Nothing, right? You don't even remember how you were born or even anything from when you were a little baby. So I think death is just going back to that nothingness. And maybe there is some kind of life or existence after it, on another planet, in another galaxy, who knows - but these two lives are not connected in any way.

Reactions: HowToCTB, etherealspring, Jessectb and 1 other person
U

Unspoken7612

Jul 14, 2024
Yes, I think that's exactly what death is. It has become much less scary to me since I underwent general anaesthesia.

Reactions: Jessectb and divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, I see death as permanent non existence. It's a non state. We wouldn't have any perspective or thoughts or feelings or suffering for all of eternity. I find this to be blissful

Reactions: galier, Jessectb and divinemistress36
C

cryptoinvestor

Jul 12, 2024
Yes, I think that's exactly what death is. It has become much less scary to me since I underwent general anaesthesia.
me too, i have had cosmetic surgeries more than 5times and each time i go under, it's the same, just nothingness. I really loved being put under. i imagine that's what N will feel like. drowsy for a minute then complete black out.

Reactions: Jessectb and divinemistress36
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Death is like going to sleep..never waking up, never dreaming in sleep. Imagine how beautiful it would be if there was no pain involved, just like usual sleep.

C

cryptoinvestor

Jul 12, 2024
Death is like going to sleep..never waking up, never dreaming in sleep. Imagine how beautiful it would be if there was no pain involved, just like usual sleep.
for me sleep is sometimes even scary. nightmares, night terrors, the other night i woke up gasping for air like I had been drowning.

D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
for me sleep is sometimes even scary. nightmares, night terrors, the other night i woke up gasping for air like I had been drowning.
Ohh sorry! I might add , no dreams or nightmares or night terrors. The smooth sailing where you don't experience the sailing..

• Love
Reactions: cryptoinvestor
C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
I get this ever since I started seriously considering ctb

• Aww..
Reactions: cryptoinvestor
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
Endorphins are like being asleep and awake at the same time. But ya I get this

C

chester

Aug 1, 2024
I like the comparison to general anesthesia. Because it's not sleep, it's like someone cut out a piece of your timeline and glued it together. You don't feel that any time passed, while you do when you sleep. You just stopped existing (as a person, not as a human being) for a few hours and then you came back. That's exactly how I imagine death, but without coming back.

I don't believe in reincarnation or any other sort of afterlife, because it implies souls exist, and I see no reason to believe in anything supernatural. Regardless of my beliefs I find the whole concept of reincarnation hard to grasp. You are you because of your personality, your memories, experience, skills you've learned, things you believe in, etc. After reincarnation you don't get to keep any of these things. Then why should we say it's still you?

That's why I believe that whatever I am will cease to exist the moment my heart stops beating. Or maybe that's not even necessary. If I become brain-dead, no matter how long my body lives, I'm no longer there as a person. My atoms may get recycled, they already do every 7 years or so, and nobody says I'm a different person because of that. Whatever happens to my corpse, this will no longer concern me as a person.

Reactions: outrider567 and Jessectb
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I like your comparison as well, OP. I hope that death is just peaceful nothingness and not a road that keeps going on and on. But regardless I agree fully that any imagined outcome is intriguing. The fact that we haven't unraveled the mysteries of death this far into our species existing speaks volumes to how mysterious it really is, how deep, how profound it could be. I def share your fascination, OP.

Reactions: Jessectb
P

pariah80

Aug 12, 2024
I won't mind if death is just eternal nothingness. That's better than what I've had to endure here. I'd take nothingness over loneliness and being conscious of what I'll never have. If that's the only way that I can experience consciousness, then I'd rather have nothingness. However, there's a part of me that hopes to awaken in a good life/world. I'm weird, I guess, in the fact that I see ctb as actually taking back the power over myself and my soul. Therefore, I'll be able to control what happens to me. I'll remember things. Maybe not vividly, but I'll have a sense about certain things. I'll have an awareness to stay away from hell realms such as this one. I believe there are many worlds and dimensions. This one being one of the worst. Sure, there are worse than here, but there are also better, more beautiful and loving worlds. That's where I'm going. If I can't have eternal happiness, I'll take eternal sleep. Either way, I'll be away from this.

Reactions: outrider567 and divinemistress36
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I wish that death is a way to be able to forgive yourself and finally let go of all the senseless pain. That nothingness accepts you in a way that you just couldn't for yourself.

• Love
Reactions: etherealspring, HowToCTB and cryptoinvestor
C

cryptoinvestor

Jul 12, 2024
I wish that death is a way to be able to forgive yourself and finally let go of all the senseless pain. That nothingness accepts you in a way that you just couldn't for yourself.
that's beautiful

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
HowToCTB

HowToCTB

Keeping an eye on the timetable
Jul 17, 2024
I underwent general anaesthesia at the age of... 7? I was quite young yeah. Had to get a couple teeth fixed and I was simply too dumb and terrified to get the courage.

My father somehow convinced someone at the hospital and there you go. I remember the moment before losing consciusness. It was... Can't even say relaxing because I couldn't even realize what was going on.

Maybe they even used some drug that could kill me know. It was exactly there, in my body. And now is not anymore.

U

Unspoken7612

Jul 14, 2024
Remember, all drugs can kill you, it just might be very painful or take a long time.

Anaesthesia is very complicated. That said, anaesthetists do commit suicide at higher rates than other doctors, often using propofol, the drug usually used to induce and then maintain general anaesthesia.