• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
there's not enough love to go around in the world
everyone needs/wants it, but they find it harder to give it back
people need more than they can give themselves?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori, Mea Culpa and 3 others
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Yes, in the worst ways.

Some people will look upon these people with sympathy and pity, that they're hurt and need healing love because they're too guarded and broken by past betrayals to properly love. And that only selfless love from others will redeem and save them.

Some people are indeed like this. But in this day and age, what I find more common, is people who are so self-centered and narcissistic that they constantly demand love, adoration, and unending support from friends/family/partners, without reciprocating, and then they have a meltdown when their loved ones are tired of their shit. Doesn't help that they're constantly ass-patted by social media validation that tells them that they're in the first category ^^^ when really they want to be surrounded by (for lack of a better word) "simps" who will unconditionally love and agree with anything they say, without every budging, compromising, or reciprocating. And these people tend to cut off their victims under the guise of "setting boundaries" when really they just need to find new worshippers.

I'm just sick of it. The world is getting lonelier by the minute. It's just that toxic positivity and fake wholesome chungus posts make it look otherwise.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and divinemistress36
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Exactly! When you go through life in certain circumstances and you're selfish enough, I think you can love life. But if everyone was selfish it just wouldn't work. So it's so fucked up how many people sacrifice their lives for others.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori