F

freefrommybody

Vehemently Pro-choice
Nov 19, 2019
I once typed into Google, "Show me something interesting," and came up with nothing.

Feels like I've seen most of what there is to see from life, or at least, versions of things comparable enough to all the things I have not seen. Nothing is fresh or surprising anymore. The bizarre or new quickly becomes just as dull as everything else.

Whether or not I take actual issue with things or not, I'm tired of and irritated with everything: social norms, entertainment, customs, memes, internet culture, behavior, attitudes, human psychology, rules, philosophy, opinions, etc. I think, "How typical. How annoying." On and on it goes. Stupid, pointless patterns repeating.

My own individuality is boring as well. My specific arrangement of traits might be unique, but the traits themselves have already existed billions of times. I'm an amalgamation. Maybe that's why psychology is able to be studied-- humans have patterns. Even this post is mildly annoying to me. It's trite and base.

On top of the emptiness, I'm dogged ceaselessly by dozens of little aggravations, inconveniences, and embarrassments-- the shit that really gets me itching to kill myself, even if they're not technically a big deal. Waking up in the morning has been a horrendous feeling. However, unfortunately, I still have things I feel compelled to get done before I can die in peace.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Leshen, Deleted member 4993 and 11 others
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
Feels like I've seen most of what there is to see from life, or at least, versions of things comparable enough to all the things I have not seen. Nothing is fresh or surprising anymore. The bizarre or new quickly becomes just as dull as everything else
I feel the same. A cycle that repeats every day with nothing new. Very boring and dry

Reactions: Trannydiary, Deleted member 4993, Iwanttooffmyself and 2 others
Jellyfish42

Jellyfish42

Aug 23, 2020
Do you even Anhedonia bro :I

Ok all jokes aside, my hunch is that you're overstimulated on activities that release too much dopamine and lead to anhedonia (loss of pleasure)

If you're willing enough you can try a "dopamine fast" which might help restore your desire/pleasure in things.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Final Escape
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020

Ok all jokes aside, my hunch is that you're overstimulated on activities that release too much dopamine and lead to anhedonia (loss of pleasure)

If you're willing enough you can try a "dopamine fast" which might help restore your desire/pleasure in things.
I think my brain forgot what dopamine is, but a good suggestion, i might try

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Wheelz1985

Wheelz1985

Ready to roll out.
Mar 19, 2020
I think my brain forgot what dopamine is, but a good suggestion, i might try

I made a post about dopamine in the "recovery" section. Here is a link, for you and anyone else interested.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suffer-from-too-much-dopamine.36560/

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and overcomingfear
B

BetterInthanOut

Student
Mar 6, 2020
I once typed into Google, "Show me something interesting," and came up with nothing.

Feels like I've seen most of what there is to see from life, or at least, versions of things comparable enough to all the things I have not seen. Nothing is fresh or surprising anymore. The bizarre or new quickly becomes just as dull as everything else.

Whether or not I take actual issue with things or not, I'm tired of and irritated with everything: social norms, entertainment, customs, memes, internet culture, behavior, attitudes, human psychology, rules, philosophy, opinions, etc. I think, "How typical. How annoying." On and on it goes. Stupid, pointless patterns repeating.

My own individuality is boring as well. My specific arrangement of traits might be unique, but the traits themselves have already existed billions of times. I'm an amalgamation. Maybe that's why psychology is able to be studied-- humans have patterns. Even this post is mildly annoying to me. It's trite and base.

On top of the emptiness, I'm dogged ceaselessly by dozens of little aggravations, inconveniences, and embarrassments-- the shit that really gets me itching to kill myself, even if they're not technically a big deal. Waking up in the morning has been a horrendous feeling. However, unfortunately, I still have things I feel compelled to get done before I can die in peace.

I feel the same, like we're just supposed to accept that we work for most of our day to earn just enough money to buy shit material things and then we die??

• Love
Reactions: demuic, Final Escape and overcomingfear
F

freefrommybody

Vehemently Pro-choice
Nov 19, 2019

I actually still enjoy a number of things, though I have experienced some loss of pleasure. There's this edge of annoyance to even some things I enjoy though, which is there for underlying reasons.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
All that's left in today's world is consumerism and wageslave-ism.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Trannydiary, Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 20852 and 6 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Reactions: Trannydiary, Deleted member 4993, demuic and 2 others
catalepsy

catalepsy

Student
Sep 4, 2020
That's why I have kittens.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Deleted member 4993, XYZ and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Being able to be interested in things is very much about mindset. If expectations and mindset for interest aren't realistic life does get boring fast.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Deleted member 4993 and Homecoming
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
There are countless interesting, exciting things to discover in this world. Too bad my brain and my body are like potato mash and I don't have the intellectual capacity or the physical strength to do any of them.

In my case it's not that the world is dull, but that I am unable to enjoy its wonders. I wish I could do a degree in engineering, or maths, or biology, to learn how to build things, to catch a glimpse of the language of the universe, or understand how this complex machine we call "the human body" functions at a cellular level... So many fascinating things, and so little health.

It's depressing.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: freefrommybody and Homecoming
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Don't count on google to show you something interesting like most people do.