• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
if so, what are some of your favorite stones/decks/other metaphysical items or practices?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Circles and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

anelakapu

Mar 28, 2018
I was just thinking about going to get a smudge stick to use on myself but i think in order to cleanse your energy someone else has to do it so the assignment my saturn in the 12th house has sent for me is to ask someone else to do it for me so I face a personal responsibility that i've been putting off for maybe over a decade and i also took my crystals to the beach to put them in the sand on the night of the full moon eclipse to ground them in maui so they generate the energy of the present and of the islands themselves to help pull me out of dissociation..........lol...i dont actually know anything my mom just used to constantly tell me the universe was an illusion and that i'm an indigo child and it mightve done something to my psyche who knows.. humans so fragile amirite!!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Circles and stellabelle