StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
As mentioned above , do you wish you never exist to deal with all these problems to only realize that catching the bus is the only way out.
It feels stupid to keep struggling to fix things that can't be fixed when you realize that everything from start is already a mistake.
But it takes so much effort to plan.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: roju, Final Escape, WitheringAway and 14 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Yeah there's honestly nothing good about me as a person, I was a horrible mistake.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, not-2-b-the-answer, Maximoo and 4 others
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Yeah, me being alive is a mistake. I can think some people's live could be better if I'm just not exist from the beginning.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, not-2-b-the-answer, Élégie and 5 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Mm-hm, it would be better for me and for others if I just stopped existing. I honestly feel like a burden to everyone. That's why I want to live as quietly as possible, though I also want to have someone close to me. It's the "hedgehog's dilemma".

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, not-2-b-the-answer, Maximoo and 3 others
Nyxx33

Nyxx33

May 8, 2020
I don't think life itself is a mistake. I think life can actually be quite beautiful.
I just made a ton of mistakes and bad decisions most of my life
as they say you reap what you sow

• Hugs
Reactions: Ruined my life, Final Escape, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Being an unplanned pregnancy I find my life to be more of an unfortunate accident because now i'm here in this world dealing with how fuckin' awful it is.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Lamebrain, Final Escape and 6 others
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Yeah, I wish I never existed. It's hard to CTB. Be better if I was never born.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, not-2-b-the-answer, Élégie and 5 others
sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
My sister was joking the other day about how I was a mistake... yeah I definitely feel like one. I've always been the outsider in my family which is not fun to say the least. I always wonder why I was even born.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape, not-2-b-the-answer, StillWaiting and 3 others
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Yes, I feel I was a mistake. I was raised by a narcissist mom who acts as if she doesn't want me to succeed. I never really had a place in this world, always the odd one out I guess. Or the one who was not good enough for anyone. Always felt a nuisance.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Final Escape, GiveMePeace and 4 others
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I don't have a single thing in my life that I am proud of. I never achieved anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Lamebrain, Final Escape and 3 others
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I do. Graduated from the best college i my country but failed any career. Catastepphic marriage, been looted by a narcissistic person who leaves me with only debts and turned my child against me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ruined my life, Final Escape, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Hibernation

Hibernation

Nervous
Feb 21, 2020
Yes I often think my parents think I'm a failure. I look at others my age who are married, happy and have a life and just think where did I go wrong.
I'm a single parent in love with a Co worker who I've seen on and off he's leaving and I just get the feeling that's once he leaves he'll cut me off completely, so I'm pushing him away now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, not-2-b-the-answer and StillWaiting
Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
Yes. Aside from the afflictions I was born with, my family hasn't been the greatest about making me feel like my existence was desirable. I was a wanted child, nothing accidental or anything, but the novelty of motherhood wore off rather quickly for my mother. I feel for her as a person, she has been through a lot and her parents were absolutely awful to her all throughout her childhood and adolescence. I understand why she is the way she is, which makes it difficult to express and even feel anger towards her for being an awful mother to me and my brother. She just should never have had children. She struggles too much with her own life as it is. My stepfather (whom I grew up with and saw as my dad) on the other hand never made me feel anything other than a burden and a source of stress. He openly preferred my brother over me (his biological child) and never once have I felt truly loved or wanted by him. Sometimes I even wonder if there is some perverse, dark part of him that secretly enjoyed hurting me, especially after he told my 15 year old self that I 'remind him so much of my mother and when he sees my mother, the only thing he wants to do is punch her in the face'.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, theboiwhostilllived, No_more and 4 others
Maximoo

Maximoo

Mar 2, 2019
Yea. I was born a mistake, and 20 years later I still haven't proved anyone wrong

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Final Escape, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
F

Fizzel87

Mar 1, 2020
Complete waste of resources lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, theboiwhostilllived, Final Escape and 3 others
R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
I do not think that anything good came out of my life, for a long time I argued that it's fine, because most people don't contribute a lot and just live out their lives with their loved ones and their job. I didn't think that I was required to do anything more than what normal people do to deserve life, but I feel bad regardless for not doing anything good enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, not-2-b-the-answer and StillWaiting
RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
Planning is worth the effort, especially if you have unsolvable problems. Anything otherwise is possibly just SI rearing its ugly head, keeping you good and bolted down to this world. And yes, my whole life is one big tragic mistake.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and not-2-b-the-answer
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I don't think that I'm a "mistake" in the sense that I feel my life is intentionally defective - like I wasn't supposed to be born or that I've been forsaken by some higher power, but I do feel that my life is a mistake compared to other people

The universe doesn't value anything, because it's indifferent, but we definitely have an inherent value among ourselves, and I've never felt wanted or valued by others.

I could have just said "Yeah my life is a mistake" and kept it short, but I felt that I had to say what I did. Sorry for getting technical.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: theboiwhostilllived, Final Escape and not-2-b-the-answer
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
No , I think I've made some massive mistakes and I'm paying the price, and the price of some other people's mistakes too

• Hugs
Reactions: Ruined my life, theboiwhostilllived, Final Escape and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
No , I think I've made some massive mistakes and I'm paying the price, and the price of some other people's mistakes too
Pretty much this, can't say the whole thing was a waste though.

• Hugs
É

Élégie

Student
Sep 24, 2019
YES. I wish I could erase my entire existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: theboiwhostilllived, Skathon, Final Escape and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Does anyone else also believe that your whole life nothing but a mistake

From the moment of conception !!! :angry:

• Hugs
Reactions: theboiwhostilllived, Skathon, Final Escape and 1 other person
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
I mean, the birth control failed so yes, literally. Lmao

• Hugs
GiveMePeace

GiveMePeace

Jun 26, 2020
Definitely. My mother had a really rough pregnancy with me and was advised by her doctor to terminate, but she decided against it. I feel like everything from there on out was just one massive mistake.

Reactions: theboiwhostilllived, Skathon and Final Escape
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Yes my parents had me at an old age. When I was barely aware of my existence I'd say around 5 years old my dad was already in his 70's so yeah, I was a mistake and Idk if I can forgive them.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: MoreThanAFeeling, theboiwhostilllived, GiveMePeace and 1 other person
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
i am literally a failed abortion. i wasnt meant to be here in the first place so why stick around

• Hugs
Reactions: theboiwhostilllived, Green Destiny, GiveMePeace and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea the entire thing from beginning to now has been a disaster and I'm desperate for it to be over.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, theboiwhostilllived, Green Destiny and 2 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
YES. I wish I was never born

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Skathon and theboiwhostilllived
Claudia

Claudia

Student
Jun 21, 2020
Yes I know my mum never really wanted me and disliked me from when I was a baby till now. She uses the fact I've been diagnosed bpd to explain everything bad that's ever happened in our family. When I was diagnosed she said she always knew there was something 'wrong' with me. I'm just flawed and pointless. Basically an embarrassment.