Under The Graveyard

Under The Graveyard

There is no death. Only a change of worlds.
Jun 24, 2021
Just like now, I'm buzzing pretty good. I pretty much drink to drown out the voices in my head, or the thoughts that continuously go through it.

I know it doesn't solve the problem, but a break from it helps.

I've been drinking more and more lately, and starting to hope I die from alcohol poisoning.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ligeia, Ramirez, Existingnotliving and 6 others
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I used to, after a decade of on-and-off binge drinking it became too much for my body & too easy for me to drink impulsively. So I stopped at 31

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Ramirez, Elysium Searcher and 3 others
Under The Graveyard

Under The Graveyard

Jun 24, 2021
I used to, after a decade of on-and-off binge drinking it became too much for my body & too easy for me to drink impulsively. So I stopped at 31
I'm 51, and used to occasionally drink every other day. But as my depression grows worse, so doe my drinking. Now its eceryday and as much as I can until I pass out.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Ramirez, Elysium Searcher and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I've been drinking more and more lately, and starting to hope I die from alcohol poisoning.
It's not easy to achieve alcohol poisoning, especially if you're a heavy drinker...

• Hugs
Reactions: Ramirez, Elysium Searcher, Under The Graveyard and 3 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Just like now, I'm buzzing pretty good. I pretty much drink to drown out the voices in my head, or the thoughts that continuously go through it.

I know it doesn't solve the problem, but a break from it helps.

I do too, but it's working less and less. Pretty hard to die from alcohol poisoning unless you binge. Withdrawals are actually more likely to be fatal if you drink heavily every day, I think. Not a good way to go either way. I have seen people go through withdrawals in the ER. Not pretty. Very risky.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ramirez, Elysium Searcher, Under The Graveyard and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Same for me,. I drink fairly heavily for my body size. I drink to block , drown, escape from pretty much Everything. ( Amongst various other substances in combo).

Good , healthy,.. ? Nope, it's a damn Nightmare. But at least I know I am bringing myself That much closer to death. Very fucked and Sick vicious cycle I am in. Fml.
Quite numb and Buzzed right now,. Come to think of it. I just don't care anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, demuic, Ramirez and 3 others
brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
im getting fucked up too right now! salud my friends! i drink to your death ;)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: miserableforever, Ramirez, Under The Graveyard and 3 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Amen 2 that !! Salud ' !

Reactions: brutalus and Under The Graveyard
S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
Just finished drinking 3 small bottles of Wild Turkey 101 proof whiskey (50ml each), mixed with a 20oz mountain dew. Currently working on a 4 pack of Dragons milk bourbon barrel aged stout (14% abv).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: brutalus, Ramirez, Huntfish34 and 2 others
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
just me that thinks drinking makes things worse? i feel 10x more shit and im waay more likely to hurt myself or try something dumb. weed is much nicer if u guys can get it, if ur using it to cope

Reactions: Under The Graveyard, Huntfish34, Journeytoletgo and 1 other person
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Yep. Day 3 of a bender; it's winding down now. I had to lie about having Covid symptoms earlier to get out of an appointment.

• Aww..
Reactions: Under The Graveyard, Ramirez, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Yep. Day 3 of a bender; it's winding down now. I had to lie about having Covid symptoms earlier to get out of an appointment.
I've had to do that too. Nothing makes you realize you're an alcoholic like having to do that.

Reactions: Under The Graveyard, Ramirez, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
just me that thinks drinking makes things worse? i feel 10x more shit and im waay more likely to hurt myself or try something dumb.
That's probably why people who want to die drink

Reactions: Under The Graveyard, Ramirez and Huntfish34
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I drink like crazy. It's the only thing giving me a break from this hell. It makes me very blunt and rude at times. People dont dig that..

Reactions: JayDog, Under The Graveyard, Celerity and 2 others
brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
just me that thinks drinking makes things worse? i feel 10x more shit and im waay more likely to hurt myself or try something dumb. weed is much nicer if u guys can get it, if ur using it to cope
buuuuuut, what about both together? :D

Reactions: Under The Graveyard and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Haha,. I like to have them both together when I possibly can.

Reactions: brutalus and Under The Graveyard
Under The Graveyard

Under The Graveyard

Jun 24, 2021
It makes me very blunt and rude at times. People dont dig that..
I'm at that point in my life that I don't care if people dig it or not. When I'm drinking, my bluntness doesn't stop where someone's feelings start.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ramirez, Huntfish34 and Celerity
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
I drink a lot... to survive. Drinking yourself to death is a very bad idea in my opinion, a method that will just make you feel more miserable without actually getting there. If you want to die, whatever you do, I think alcohol poisoning is a very bad idea. It's not going to work.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Under The Graveyard, JayDog and 2 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I can't get drunk anymore. I mean I sometimes drink a lot, but it doesn't change the horrible brain pain I have from stress. I envy folks that enjoy getting drunk or high. Drinking sometimes makes me cry...I feel a headache in the morning just compounding my pissed off brain.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Ramirez, Under The Graveyard and 1 other person
G

GenTra

Jul 14, 2021
Used to drink a lot of alcohol too, but kinda stopped after giving myself three-day lasting alcohol poisoning.

• Aww..
Reactions: Celerity
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Used to drink a lot of alcohol too, but kinda stopped after giving myself three-day lasting alcohol poisoning.
3 days? Damn that must have been a massive amount.
Woke up still drunk from last night straight back to drinking :hihi:

Last edited:
G

GenTra

Jul 14, 2021
3 days? Damn that must have been a massive amount.
Yeah, I was dumb as hell. Haven't eaten all day (and I'm a pretty light dude as well) and I chugged down 2 x 150ml cups of vodka, so 300ml in total. Felt nice for a few hours but after that it was literally hell, I could not eat, sleep or move and all and had to throw up every 1-2 hours. Got pretty spooked and even called a poison emergency hotline after 24 hours of that, but they told me if it was fatal I would've been dead already. So it was a really bad case, but not bad enough to be hospitalized and they were somewhat right, since I was back on my feet after 3 days. After that, I kinda stay away from it, at least for the foreseeable future. Especially vodka, because the one I drank at least just smelled and tasted like nothing, so it went down extremely easy.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Yeah, I was dumb as hell. Haven't eaten all day (and I'm a pretty light dude as well) and I chugged down 2 x 150ml cups of vodka, so 300ml in total. Felt nice for a few hours but after that it was literally hell, I could not eat, sleep or move and all and had to throw up every 1-2 hours. Got pretty spooked and even called a poison emergency hotline after 24 hours of that, but they told me if it was fatal I would've been dead already. So it was a really bad case, but not bad enough to be hospitalized and they were somewhat right, since I was back on my feet after 3 days. After that, I kinda stay away from it, at least for the foreseeable future. Especially vodka, because the one I drank at least just smelled and tasted like nothing, so it went down extremely easy.
Sorry you went through that. Sorry to say that but 300 ml of vodka will not give you alcohol poisoning for 3 days. You likely experienced some stomach problems. To have alcohol poisoning for 3 days you would have to drink a fuckton. No offence. I'm sorry you went through that though :hug:
I'm at that point in my life that I don't care if people dig it or not. When I'm drinking, my bluntness doesn't stop where someone's feelings start.
I hear ya! I just hate to cause more pain to ppl already suffering just by being rude and blunt. I try to be considerate but it's hard...

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I transitioned to weed from alcohol been binging it on and off for 5 years it's time to put it down for a bit and smoke.
alcohol sucks I agree it makes depression worse

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I transitioned to weed from alcohol been binging it on and off for 5 years it's time to put it down for a bit and smoke.

alcohol sucks I agree it makes depression worse
I guess it depends. Drugs affect people in different ways. If I'd smoke weed I would get paranoid af. I'm rather paranoid as it is :hihi:. Alc helps with my bad moods the most. But again drugs affect ppl differently.

Reactions: brutalus
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Where are you buddy? I am being blunt and rude all by myself xD.