Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I don't buy lotto tickets but I waste a lot of time entering giveaways. I always hope for a prize I won't get.

I know rationally and logically, my chances of winning are absolutely negligible, but working for the next 20 years to make someone else rich seems just as dubious a way to become wealthy.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeutscheKartoffel, Pen>Sword and Noctis
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
I do. My grandparents used to buy my brother and I scratch-off lottery tickets for Christmas and our birthdays. It was like ten dollars worth of tickets, and we never won more than $20 or so, but for few minutes of scratching, we were completely hypnotized by the possibility of becoming millionaires.

I still buy myself a few tickets every birthday. I know I'll never win big, but that's not why I play.

Reactions: MountainMonkey and Mixo
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I do. My grandparents used to buy my brother and I scratch-off lottery tickets for Christmas and our birthdays. It was like ten dollars worth of tickets, and we never won more than $20 or so, but for few minutes of scratching, we were completely hypnotized by the possibility of becoming millionaires.

I still buy myself a few tickets every birthday. I know I'll never win big, but that's not why I play.
The anticipation can be fun.

Reactions: Noctis
gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
i do buy lottery tickets sometimes because i kno the chances of me becoming a multimillionaire throught the lottery is way higher than if i made it through work
lmao i could never

Reactions: Mixo
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
i do buy lottery tickets sometimes because i kno the chances of me becoming a multimillionaire throught the lottery is way higher than if i made it through work
lmao i could never
I sincerely send you all the good electronic juju I have to make you a millionaire. I'm sure you deserve it more than 90% of the elites.

• Love
Reactions: gottago222
gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
I sincerely send you all the good electronic juju I have to make you a millionaire. I'm sure you deserve it more than 90% of the elites.
thanks bae u kno it. i would like to help my friends who are single parents and family members who are in poverty. and i would buy myself some goats chickens and pigs and nourish my village and any visitors.

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword and Mixo
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
thanks bae u kno it. i would like to help my friends who are single parents and family members who are in poverty. and i would buy myself some goats chickens and pigs and nourish my village and any visitors.
You are a pure soul. More pure than me lol. The kind of pure that would make me want to advise you to hire a lawyer before you do anything lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: gottago222
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
No, lottery tickets are -EV. All excess money must go into boring index funds and other such investments. #Joyless

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Once cause I though a miracle would happen. Never bought again. My cousin buys and once one 5 euros and drove to collect it . Sigh

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I do. I'd say it's one of the things that gives me hope, even though it's almost impossible to win.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Only when the prize is really huge, like in the billions because in the US even if you win let's say a million dollars, a huge chunk of it gets taken out by the IRS so you're left with a good extra amount of money but certainly not enough to be set for life unless you invest it well but that's never a guarantee. At least if the jackpot is around a billion dollars, then there is still over $500 million left over which should be enough even to make bad investment decisions with.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Yeah l admit that l do buy 3 ticket's a week, the lotto, the euro millions and set for life, just so if l did unbelievable win l could buy the Bungalow l want a mile away from a small village, and build a 7ft wall with anti climb spikes on top of it around the property and electronic gates,and a double garage. Plus l'd have a large nuclear bunker underneath the bungalow!

Reactions: callme and Mixo
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Yeah l admit that l do buy 3 ticket's a week, the lotto, the euro millions and set for life, just so if l did unbelievable win l could buy the Bungalow l want a mile away from a small village, and build a 7ft wall with anti climb spikes on top of it around the property and electronic gates,and a double garage. Plus l'd have a large nuclear bunker underneath the bungalow!
You better start shopping around for contractors now with that kind of property!

WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Even if I were to win, the lottery here requires revealing the real name of the winner (for authenticity purposes), which could result in others hunting me for the money.

DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
I buy lottery sometimes,
just for fun.

I think for a lot of people who enter giveaways/ lotto draws,
it's like giving yourself a chance,
if u win, it's great;
if u dont win, no big deal, just a game/ gave yourself a chance.

Giveaways are usually free;
When it comes to lottery, as long as you are not putting too much money/time into it, you are all good.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I dont play it because I dont want to get the big lotto winners curse. Its not worth it

N

No Unique Abilities

Dec 26, 2021
too low chances to win.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I have an automatic 1€ lottery row running every week. There's probably no money on that account now though. But you miss 100% of the shots you don't take I guess

U

Unicornsrnot4dislife

Not meant for this world…….
Nov 12, 2021
I sometimes do and fantasise about a huge house and car, and then the numbers come in and the fantasy ends lol