Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Now that the end of the year is nearing, and we're entering the hibernation seasons, I've taken time to reflect on things I've been through throughout the last few months.

The fall weather always brings out nostalgic feelings in me. I
It's around this time summer vacation would end, and school would start back up. My favorite day of the year happens around this time(Halloween, and I like to do a bit more outdoors activities before the weather becomes too unbearable.

Been listening to a lot of Metallica lately, which I do like clockwork every September through November. Mostly burning out their album Ride the Lightning or And Justice for All. Play a lot of Bully too since it released around this time in 06 and I have fond memories of playing it with my older brother, collect all the shit and running through the story.
IMG 3708

• Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter, NumbItAll, avoid and 3 others
-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Experienced
Jun 16, 2024
Certain dates, yeah. The seasons themselves not so much

• Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter, Rocinante and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ya ,longago assct idea many ssn etc autisti put catgry alws

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter and Rocinante
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, definitely. I always feel especially nostalgic/sentimental/mournful around Autumn. It's actually my favourite season though too in many ways. It resounds the most with me. I probably wallow in my melancholy (too much.)

Reactions: Rocinante and LifeQuitter
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
Definitely.

My taste in music are similar during each season across the years. For example, I start to listen to Sia [link] and a lot of classical and acapella during Spring times.

And the winter always reminds me of the day I was hanging over the edge of back of the couch with my head above the radiator, a mug with hot coco on the windowstill, a book in my hands, and the cold window separating me from the snow-covered darkness outside. One day I hope to recreate this moment. Sadly snow becomes more uncommon by the year.

I don't have much with the Summer and Autumn, except for reminding me of sweating a lot and flattened wet leaves on the road, respectively.

Reactions: Rocinante and LifeQuitter