hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Yeah sorry sorry for the really short message it is all in the subject, i am for some reason loosing motor coordination after the that treatment in hospital. not sure if I will manage to post as ofter as before, this message took like 15 minutes to written without chatgot. bye,

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Unending, mia.wallace and 4 others
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Me. I know it all too well. I've felt this way for years. Getting to an end soon...going on like this is unfathomable.

• Aww..
Reactions: hamvil
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I am very sorry you are strugglikng so much - the medications are terrible and other "tratments" are also terrible, like electric shock- I hope you can recover and communicate normally in time- am so sorry that this system is not set up to help the way that it should be. Pretending to feel better so that you can get out may help, once you are on your own hopefully you can (possibly gradually to be safe) eliminate medications and recover some.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and hamvil
tiny_dancer

tiny_dancer

Student
Aug 23, 2022
I do understand that feeling. Soul tired is a good description. Just completely worn out. I'm so sorry that the treatment has done that to you. I remember lots of your posts from before.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and hamvil
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I do understand that feeling. Soul tired is a good description. Just completely worn out. I'm so sorry that the treatment has done that to you. I remember lots of your posts from before.
I am sort of happy that you remember for good or bad i do not know my previous posts. It means they let an impression at least. Not sure if it was a good or a bd impression. But yrah soul tiredl.... could ue chat gpt to fix many of my post but what would be the point, this is how I write now.... hope people can still understand me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and noname223
tiny_dancer

tiny_dancer

Student
Aug 23, 2022
I am sort of happy that you remember for good or bad i do not know my previous posts. It means they let an impression at least. Not sure if it was a good or a bd impression. But yrah soul tiredl.... could ue chat gpt to fix many of my post but what would be the point, this is how I write now.... hope people can still understand me.
They were good. I just remember you were kind. And you are still understandable now :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I can still read your posts and I remember you. I thought a lot about your posts about how the research in universities is financed. And that many people who try to get a PhD produce so much useless paper work. Something like that.

I don't really understand what a tired soul is. I could not find a particular condition with this name. Though I feel truely sorry for you. Losing the possibility to proper communicate is a huge fear of mine. And it sounds pretty horrible what you are going through. I hope this is not permanent and there is a way to regain motor coordination for you.

Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and tiny_dancer
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
They were good. I just remember you were kind. And you are still understandable now :)
Happe they were good at least i left a good memory... it is not so common for me.
I can still read your posts and I remember you. I thought a lot about your posts about how the research in universities is financed. And that many people who try to get a PhD produce so much useless paper work. Something like that.

I don't really understand what a tired soul is. I could not find a particular condition with this name. Though I feel truely sorry for you. Losing the possibility to proper communicate is a huge fear of mine. And it sounds pretty horrible what you are going through. I hope this is not permanent and there is a way to regain motor coordination for you.

Hugs.
Thanks for remembering a bit of me. Yes, losing the possibility to communicate on chats and forums is a big fear of mine. I do my best with auto correct but now chatcpt is banned in intaly and even with protonvpn is not working..

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and noname223