Draconian Alone

Draconian Alone

Jul 20, 2024
DnD is one of my best copes. I'm lucky enough to have a game store that hosts campaigns near me.

Currently I'm playing a Yuan-ti Pureblood Druid. I've gotten a little tired of playing her, but the campaigns fun so I'll stick it out with her. I'll link a reference picture of her character.

I also have a character I'm hoping to play next campaign. She's a Dark Elf Rogue. Her backstory only really works if dark elves are traditionally evil(like, their usual lore in Forgotten Realms) so I can't really play her in the homebrew campaign I'm in right now. I'll link a doodle I made of her though.

Attachments

• Acid Ref.jpeg
    17.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4089.jpeg
    IMG_4089.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: UnluckyBastard, derpyderpins and Eternal Eyes
Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Dec 3, 2023
When I was lucky enough to have friends I had great fun playing a Tiefling Sorcerer (think we were playing fourth edition?). Before then I was a Gnome Wizard but we played in some kind of second gen remake thingy called OSRIC. I barely remember it tbh. I loved the Tiefling character I had though (Amadeus I think? Although I'm not too sure...his name began with A). I'd probably play again if I found a local group, almost certainly as some kind of magic user though. Never really found melee based classes too fun (and this also goes for video games where I prefer stealth).

Reactions: UnluckyBastard and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I've only been in two groups, about half the same people so I used the same character. He was a human bard who multiclassed to warlock. Got a flying broom and was something like a mix between an irish folk hero and a witch lol. I still feel like I need closure on what he would eventually become.

Reactions: UnluckyBastard
Draconian Alone

Draconian Alone

Jul 20, 2024
When I was lucky enough to have friends I had great fun playing a Tiefling Sorcerer (think we were playing fourth edition?). Before then I was a Gnome Wizard but we played in some kind of second gen remake thingy called OSRIC. I barely remember it tbh. I loved the Tiefling character I had though (Amadeus I think? Although I'm not too sure...his name began with A). I'd probably play again if I found a local group, almost certainly as some kind of magic user though. Never really found melee based classes too fun (and this also goes for video games where I prefer stealth).
Oh, that's pretty cool! I got into DnD in 5th Edition, never really got the chance to play any other editions. I mostly play martial classes like fighter and barbarian. I just like dealing heavy melee damage, it's pretty satisfying.

Reactions: UnluckyBastard and Eternal Eyes
UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
I play the Cleric that serves as a source of inspiration, wisdom, and of course, heals.

enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I also only played a couple times they were like themed campaigns (idk what its called) so I just picked the roles I liked in the established story. One was barbarian one was like a mage with a familiar. Was fun wish I could play more